PDA

View Full Version : Headmaster in the wardrobe ☺

jaybo
01-12-2018, 07:27 AM
This is reminiscent of a (wet) recurring dream I have had over the years I think it stems from reading "the lion the witch and the wardrobe " But without Aslan or Mister Tumnus just a dark suited headmaster who steps out of my wardrobe brandishing his cane....

I'm snuggled up in bed in that state of blissful peaceful sleep my mind is floating and no bad thoughts hinder me...

A slow creak from the wardrobe cause me to stir ..

I'm vaguely aware of another presence in my bedroom but am trying to stay wrapped up in my covers and ignore it..

I can hear breathing that is not my own and I retreat further into my bedclothes..

But the presence is incessant and the breathing whispers in my head..

My bedclothes are being dragged slowly off me I keep my eyes tight shut I refuse to acknowledge this phenomena..

I'm naked now the bed covers are laying at the foot of my bed and it's cold on my skin
Small goosebumps appear....

Another whisper and dry chuckle emanate and echo...
I tightly curl into a ball ...
This isn't real...it's all in my head!..

I hear a swish..
The unmistakable sound of a cane...

Strong warm hands pull my ankles down towards the end of the bed I'm trying to stay in my foetal position but I'm powerless as I'm slowly dragged lower until I'm face down
With my hips at the end of the bed...

A fingers traces a line down between my shoulder blades and back and I clench my buttocks as the finger moves between my cheeks and down between my thighs...

I'm still eyes shut I won't open them...I won't

The warm hand gently moves over my lower back ..this is quite nice...the hand glides to my bottom gently rubbing and squeezing...then pinching and grabbing a handful of plump buttock...followed by a gentle rhythmic smack to each cheek in turn .....

I've relaxed now and am offering myself to the volley of slaps that have increased in tempo and strength pushing my bottom up to receive the welcoming sting and warmth....

...I'm primed and a smile plays across my lips as I hear again that swishing sound...

The presence doesn't keep me waiting long as the huge swish delivers a scalding stripe of pure pain right across the centre of my bottom. ...

I gasp and gulp and my hands grip the pillow tightly....

Another swishing beauty scores another bullseye coming down a fraction under the last stroke...

I still raise my bottom it's a reflex action even though it's going to hurt...I need it to!

The expert delivery cracks another winning stripe below the last..? this guy should bat for England!!! It's a sixer! !...

Am I dreaming?...
The pain seems real enough!!

I've practically pushed myself up as far as I can without bending double my bottom is taut and I can feel the incandescent heat radiating from my cheeks....

Yet another burning beauty lashes and bounces off my puce nates
I should be shouting out
But in my head the message says
"You deserve every blistering stroke"..

And so head down bottom up
I endure my punishment..

The strokes and swishes seem loud but are they purely imaginary?...
I'm enjoying it too much to ask the question!

The lashes come thick and fast so fast I've lost count ..the presence is flaying me alive!!!

No one could absorb this much punishment and survive!!

I think of one word "STOP"....

All is silent in my bedroom
I'm comfortably snuggled up in my bed no bad thoughts hinder my dreaming all is good in the world....

I hear a faint creak of a wardrobe door closing.....

My hand goes to my bottom expecting bruised flesh but there's nothing there!!!

....sleep... oblivion.