PDA

View Full Version : Lower Normandy next week

j4otk
11-01-2019, 12:05 PM
Anyone near Caen in Normandy up for spanking a fifty four year old male next week would earn my earnest gratitude

j4otk
17-01-2019, 09:24 AM
I'm alone in deepest Normandy up until Sunday 20th January. Hopping for someone to visit me to satisfy my need for discipline then maybe let me worship them in some way.

jaybo
18-01-2019, 04:56 AM
Pas trop vielle pour une bonne fessee
(Not too old for a good spanking)
Bonne chance!

j4otk
18-01-2019, 09:23 AM
Certainement pas trop vieux pour une bonne fessée dure. Cependant pas beaucoup de chance!

(Certainly not too old for a good spanking hard. However not much chance!)

You cheeky sod Jaybo

jaybo
18-01-2019, 12:19 PM
Ho ho
I know...anyway surely there's some nice French spankers out there while you're holed up in France?!.....Viva le Spank!!

j4otk
18-01-2019, 01:10 PM
Ho ho
I know...anyway surely there's some nice French spankers out there while you're holed up in France?!.....Viva le Spank!!

Hell Jaybo you must be nearly as spupid as me? Surely 'vive la fessée' would be a better phrase! Anyway the I'm out with the dog four times a day plus once running and I hardly see a soul. If only they knew how much I need to be dominated, humiliated and punished surely they'd forget their shyness and drag me into their ubiquitous woodsheds and give me the seeing to I crave. Still it's difficult enough back in precious Kent!

jaybo
18-01-2019, 05:44 PM
Nearly as stupid??....I had to Google the translation lol :-)
I have no idea about the availability of spankers in Kent perhaps they're all hiding in the woods!?!

j4otk
19-01-2019, 05:55 AM
I have a theory that spankers are more timi than spankees, if so it follows out that a good switch may be most avaiabe. No I'd gladly traespanking someone in order to be well punished myself.

I've looked in the woods, here and in Kent, they must be in pretty deep!