PDA

View Full Version : Free Spanking At Nottingham School Room

Nottingham Dungeon
12-04-2008, 12:13 AM
We are offering a free one hour spanking session to forum members of Spanking Contacts at our school room in Hucknall Nottingham.

The session will be carried out by one of our school mistresses and will be photographed and videoed as promotion material for our facilities.

If you are interested or would like further information then please feel free to email us with any questions that you may have.

Mark

wallace53
28-04-2008, 01:47 PM
I am a new member based in Leicester. Still fairly new to the scene I am a 54 year old businessman, small and slim build. I enjoy all aspects of the CP scene and would be pleased to take part in promotional a spanking event.

Hope to hear from you soon

Regards

John

compliman
04-05-2008, 01:45 PM
We are offering a free one hour spanking session to forum members of Spanking Contacts at our school room in Hucknall Nottingham.

The session will be carried out by one of our school mistresses and will be photographed and videoed as promotion material for our facilities.

If you are interested or would like further information then please feel free to email us with any questions that you may have.

Mark

Hi, 51 tear old male is interested but cant find your e-mail adress

spanker135
04-05-2008, 08:06 PM
hi my name is graheme and i would like to be a submissive for your promotional video.

i am a slim built 59 yr. youmg male who has had exprienced cp. as i have been a sub for over 40yrs. i can also be a dom or switch

i look forward to your reply

best wishes graheme

spankablebottom
08-05-2008, 10:21 PM
Hi There, I am Notts based sub who could be interested in presenting myself for some promotional shhots. Let me know if interested and I can send pic if required. All the best with your new adventure! Thanks. Dave.

spankablebottom
14-05-2008, 11:00 AM
Hi There, Please have look at my profile and see if you would like to use me in your promo DVD. Thanks. Dave.

ben_dover_46
14-05-2008, 11:27 AM
Hi there
I would love to be part of your promotion, I have visited many "adult" schools in the past and have always played my part well.
I can take a good hard caning, strapping, paddling etc etc all on my very shapely bare bottom.
I am 100% genuine and would never let you down. Please feel free to ask any questions. Photo's available on request.

Regards.Ben.

stevieotk41
30-05-2008, 01:57 AM
Hi There,

I would like to make an appointment to visit, i have done many sessions before so i know the rules, i dont mind you taking any face shots as it adds to you content. I am 37y old 32in waist and 70kgs, i have a very smooth well rounded spankable bottom you could deal with . i take all kinds of implements from hand, strap, ruler, slipper, paddle(wood and leather) carpet beater and the cane. i also take med to hard with all exept the cane. Only med with this but could maybe take six of the best at the end?

Please mail me if you would like me to visit.

stevieotk@hotmail.co.uk

spankeetony
21-07-2009, 01:25 PM

Mark
Yes, count me in!!
I live nr Nottingham and am a very experienced sub male..trained to the cane.

Bluecarrot
23-07-2009, 10:55 PM
Coule interested parties please email us on our new email address as we cant seem to access this posting under our nottingham_dungeon account

many thanks

mark
www.bluecarrotstudios.co.uk (http://www.bluecarrotstudios.co.uk)
mark@bluecarrotstudios.co.uk

matt42
25-09-2009, 10:53 PM
Hi

I remember Nottingham so very well. I lived there for 3 years whilst at University. I lived on campus and then at Beeston and Lenton.

I'm very interested.

Matthew:rolleyes:

slippermehard
27-11-2011, 01:20 AM
i am a new member from rotherham and would like to try out if possible i am a sub and prefer the slipper
Regards Pete

mikesub
27-11-2011, 12:53 PM
i am a new member from rotherham and would like to try out if possible i am a sub and prefer the slipper
Regards Pete

If you look at the date of the original message I think you will find that the special offer is now no longer on offer.