PDA

View Full Version : Naughtyangie is here!

naughtyangie
23-02-2019, 11:51 AM
Hi I’m Angie, a ‘girl’ with that little extra. I love dressing in my undies, short skirts or dresses and my lovely white boots. Not facially convincing but have my own shoulder length hair. When dressed I am very naughty and often ‘accidentally’ flash my naked thighs and knickers or absently stroke myself in front of others. I’m sure you will agree that such wanton behaviour warrants firm correction.Angie knows this and has a size 10 ballet shoe that has caressed her Panties and bare bottom as she lies across a knee and the following implements for use if the crime warrants the punishment. 24tail suede flogger for warming up, carpet beater for reddening cheeks, Flat bamboo cane for wide stripes and a riding crop to finish. I can’t accommodate but can travel a reasonable distance from the New Forest with the above and other toys, dressing on arrival. Open to other suggestions for games but my anal virginity is mine to give to the right person. Anyone interested in chatting with a view to meeting?