PDA

View Full Version : Hi! New Member Here..........

Nickdoofah
04-04-2019, 09:12 PM
Hello!

I am Nick from West Sussex :)

Now single 6 years before which I was in a long marriage with very regular punishments from my wife!

These (Often long) sessions were me being punished by my wife by means of a hard caning interspersed with her teasing me for a while & then caning me hard again before the teasing resumed........

It wasn't unusual to be cruelly "Milked" just before the really harsh strokes were administered :(

That meant of course that the punishment was just that with no sexual gratification at all & boy could she cane when she was angry!!

The marriage died a death for reasons that have nothing to do with our sex life or caning sessions, in fact they were about all that was left towards the end & I would always obey her & take my punishment tied down if necessary & either milked straight away & caned or teased & caned harder & harder if I held back from cumming for her!

This is what I miss so much & despite going through a lot of heartache & losing everything, I have now settled down alone & feel ready, even yearn to be punished once again by a woman that knows how to use a cane & a woman that would be more than happy to tease me for as long as she wants to before I'm told to get my bottom up & keep it up & caned again & again before the inevitable milking or incredible sex! :rolleyes:

I realise I may be asking the impossible, but it's worth just testing the water I guess.......

A relationship would also be amazing, but I doubt myself a lot these days & wonder if anyone would be interested in me at all!!

So, I'm going to enjoy perusing these pages to see what other folks different "Scenes" may be - For me I am looking for just caning & of course a lover if that is ever going to happen! Who knows??

Anyway, Thanks for reading!

Nick

Will upload some images of my ex wife's handiwork!!