PDA

View Full Version : Visit to a 'professional' shemale.

naughtyangie
05-05-2019, 10:50 AM
I've had a few amateur meets but they were somewhat disappointing in part due to my not knowing what I was looking for. Having prevaricated for a year I finally decided to visit a shemale with her own dungeon to find out if my desires were real or imagined.

After changing into my blue stockings, suspenders, bra and silk panties I added my white boots, collar and long blonde wig. Tanya was dressed in black PVC bra knickers and skirt and led me into my first visit to a dungeon. I looked at the bench, cross, A frame, ropes, harnesses and array of implements with awe and some trepidation. This is it, I thought and shivered slightly.

She began gently by securing me with my back to the St. Andrews Cross and teasing me all over, tweaking my nipples and fondling my assets before she took her bra off and ordered me to suck and nibble her nipples. Being a sensual bitch, I loved it particularly as I was powerless to prevent her.

I then had to stand in front of a mirror to be tied with various ropes and then lie on the floor to have my legs similarly tied. I was well and truly trussed up and she took full advantage of the fact indulging herself with teasing my nipples, stroking me all over and testing my tolerance of mild cbt.

Freed of the ropes and my panties and wearing a condom I lay on my back as instructed as she too donned a condom and latex gloves. Another first, Poppers, came into play here and the sensation was exquisite. I still shivered slightly as she knelt over and, pulling my legs apart, rubbed her breasts on my stomach. She explored my bottom during the 69 that followed. She knew I was a virgin but took things at my pace and I confess I enjoyed the experience.

In a while she ordered me to put on my silver-grey silk knickers and stand before the mirror again.This time she used the ropes to make a harness around my groin saying it was time to be suspended. I noticed that my assets were very prominent and my bottom was uncovered apart from my panties. She led me to a low stool which I stood on as she attached ropes to the harness, straps to my wrists and a strap between my ankles. My arms were then spread wide and tied off and I lifted my feet off the stool for her to spread my legs with further ropes. Dangling spread-eagled and blindfolded the feeling of powerlessness was exquisite as she played with my bulge.

She moved away and I wondered what her fertile imagination had in store for me. She soon returned and my first indication was a swish as her flogger landed accurately on my bottom. I squirmed slightly and pushed my bottom out in submission. The spanking wasn’t harsh but thorough and I was smarting as she relieved me of the ropes and my knickers before leading me to the chair.

I won’t tie you for this she said as she busied herself with some machinery. Firstly, she attached pads to my nipples and further contacts beneath my condom. She turned the dial slowly and I felt a tingling in my nipples which grew to a throbbing. ‘Below?’ She enquired and when I agreed she moved the dial. Nothing happened below but my nipples got a greater belt. Once pointed out, the machine was adjusted and I felt a tingling below. She commented that I was enjoying this as I pushed my bottom forward and my erection grew.

“Can’t waste this” she remarked as she unhitched the equipment and she told me to lie on the floor with legs akimbo as she gave me a ‘happy ending’ with quite the largest vibrator I’ve ever seen.

So what did I think of the experience? It was an experiment for me to discover my likes (and dislikes) and I feel very fortunate to meet such a caring and experienced Mistress. She didn’t shout and strut about like so many do, took me to places I was unsure about but interested in experiencing.