PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Derby

SpankinAndy
27-05-2019, 02:01 PM
Hello all, I'm not quite sure how long an introduction should be, but I'll try to keep it reasonably brief -
'm Andy, new to the scene, but not to the thoughts that have been running through my head non-stop for a couple of decades.

I am married, and my partner enthusiastically participated in the early years of our relationship, but time marches on and circumstances change.
I won't go into too many details, but as a result of a progressive disability that has significantly impacted her physical and cognitive faculties, play was rendered difficult in a practical sense - though I would be quite willing to work around this.
However, I also find myself questioning her capacity to provide authentic consent, and that is simply a deal breaker. I've tried to explain this to her as best as I can, but how much she really comprehends these days is up for debate.
Either way, I won't do anything without a clean conscience, so it's been years since we've indulged thanks to the pall of doubt. I threw myself into the role of carer as her condition worsened, but I'm finally beginning to understand that I can't simply ignore my own needs.

So, here I am.
I'd say I heavily, if not exclusively lean toward spanker, opposed to spankee. I have been on the receiving end once or twice but didn't really get anything out of it, the supply-side is definitely where I'm more suited.
I don't have tons of experience, but I am open minded and a very quick learner. I'd be interested in providing a 'helping hand' in enacting role play fantasies, providing accountability and discipline, or simply stress release and catharsis.

Availability is admittedly a little wonky; It swings from extremely restricted while I'm carrying out my caring duties, to available pretty much 24/7 with the capacity to host when I'm not (social services affords me 6 weeks respite care a year).

boydt
28-05-2019, 08:19 AM
Welcome to the site, be good to chat at some point Andy