PDA

View Full Version : New Fantasy for you

happygolucky
18-04-2008, 01:35 PM
Contains bi-sexual and heterosexual elements as well as bDSM type stuff
APRIL 2003

It was a normal working day in the flat and, as usual, I was dressed in overalls. -just overalls. Naked beneath except for a ball-buster tightly fastened around the base of my scrotum, cock and balls. My nipples were hyper alert, the sun was shining and I was brim full of lust and sex. Spring is agony at the best of times but near nudity, sweaty hard work and a tightly constrained set of tackle was making things much-much worse.

I knew I was okay for time. The delivery of materials wasn't due until the afternoon, Jewson were always late so I casually hung my long rattan cane on the back of the bedroom door for use on myself later. I put some coffee on and started to consider how best to deal with myself prior to my wife's arrival in the early afternoon. A beating was definitely on the cards from her but I wondered whether a warm-up few strokes applied now would go amiss. Naturally these thoughts sent the blood in a particular direction, down the one-way 'stiffy street'. The bulge grew.

I heard the sound of the truck but thought it was the usual 'cold lorry' for the restaurant next door so took no notice at all. The first I knew of the arrival of the Jewson driver was his head appearing around the door and doing a double take at the profile I presented him with. 'Whoops' I thought and turned away.
"Be right with you." I called, trying to sound relaxed. It seemed to subside with shock and I followed him out of the flat and helped with the hardboard and the various things I'd ordered. It was on the last trip with the hardboard that my shoulder brushed against the forgotten cane -still hanging on the back of the door and sent it rattling to the floor at his feet.
"Planning on using that on someone else or was it solo-fun?" He chirped. I coughed and spluttered a bit but then decided that honesty was my best chance of gaining some stripes. After all he wasn't bad looking; broad shouldered, heavy set with working man's hands and a ruggedly handsome face.
"Solo-fun." I retorted.
He picked it up and moved towards me, invading my personal space.
"Solo-fun, MASTER" he commanded. I considered my options.
"Solo-fun, Master" I repeated.
"Kneel" he barked. Again I hesitated. I pretty much knew what would happen next.
"Well?"
I looked into his eyes and suddenly found my knees giving way and almost falling to the floor in front of him, my eyes remaining locked in his and excessively upward in direction.
"Open my overalls."
"Yes Master" words were beginning to return to me and I reached out and undid the first few buttons, midway in the flow of them, straight in front of me. His white tee-shirt encasing his slim waist came into view and I quickly worked up the line to reveal his stiff nipples pushing at the material further up. Then I returned to his waist and started working down the line. His boxers were white and swollen by the muscle they attempted to contain.

With the overalls now open I allowed my hands to return to my sides. One of his hands gripped the waistband of the shorts and the other fished inside to draw out a thick, heavy and fully erect cock. It was short, fat and very hard, the bulbous tip half covered by foreskin and veins emphasising the enormous girth. The hand that had gripped the waistband took hold of a chunk of my hair and I felt myself being pulled onto him. I opened my mouth as wide as it would go and felt him thrusting urgently inside me. I played my tongue against the underside of his shaft and reached up and rolled his tight heavy balls in my hand. I realised through the immediacy of his thrusts and the tightness of his sack that his spunk was all I was going to get; he was, quite simply, desperate to dump his load.

Naturally I had hoped he would cane and then fuck me but a, hopefully, big load of juice would have to do. The depth of his thrusts was growing as the grip in my hair became intense and I quickly got that pre-come sensation of airless panic. It only lasted a second because almost as soon as I felt it he started to eject his unwanted essence into me. It was a heavy, long load expressed deep into my throat, jet after salty squirt with his hands tearing at my hair. I sucked him with my stomach muscles and felt him yield yet more of it to my greedy appetite.

It was only then, and only for a few moments that I was in charge. His wilting member, still surprisingly rubbery and stiff and slackening grip in my hair told me. But it was only a moment and then I felt my head being yanked backwards off his cock. My eyes were forced into contact with his.
“That was just the start. I finish work at three and I’ll be here half an hour later for the rest. Now stand up.”

I stood, passive as ever and said nothing as he ripped my overalls open. There was no denying my excitement, it was as plain as the cock twixt my legs. He gripped it firmly in his hard fist.
“Like the taste of spunk do we?”
“Yes Master, I do.”
“Well I’ll dump some more in a different hole when I come back. Three thirty, got it?”
“Yes Master.”
“Take your overalls off and bend over that trestle.”
He left the flat while I slipped the overalls down and hopped out of them, the trestle top feeling cold against my flesh as I bent across it. I heard him return and then something squirting. It sounded like the bottle of moisturising cream I keep in the flat for troubled hands. He arrived at my side and held a large rubber dildo in front of my face.
“That’s going up your arse and it’s to stay there till I get back; get you loosened up for me.”

It looked enormous. Long and fat and I gasped as I felt it push against the muscle at the base of me. One sharp shove past the initial resistance saw me opening, and that monster partially inside me. True, it hurt but all thoughts of pain were nothing compared with the lust that seemed to relax the muscles and force it to yield to the onslaught. He pushed again and I felt it coming home. The strap was cast either side of my waist.
“Do that up.” He commanded.
I pulled the strap through the sliding clasp and pulled it tight around my waist.
“Stand up.”
I pushed against the trestle feeling the awkward shape inside me.
“Now turn.” I slowly turned; an embuggered mechanical doll on a musical box performing slowly and as commanded.
“Very fetching. Now stand in the window until I’ve gone and then get on with your work.”
“Yes Master.”
I moved to the low open sash window and stood, naked and exposed, plugged and full of spunk. I heard his feet upon the gravel and then he appeared at the window. His hand gripped my engorged and swollen cock and started pumping at it, his lips moved against mine and the deeply penetrating kiss that he gave me seemed to absorb the whole of my mouth. I felt the other hand roughly tugging at my nipples. If this was a taste of things to come then this afternoon was going to be my kind of time.

Moments later he had left and I heard his lorry pulling of the car park. I moved back into the room and put on my overalls. Each movement was a plugged and awkward step and caused my arse to contract around the thick phallus I wore inside. The hours were going to pass slowly.

It was a Friday and at about one pm my wife arrived.
“It’s build up day.” She reminded me. This was part of our sexual routine where each Friday we would take part in some sexual game that would lead to a full-blown session on the last Friday in the month. This was the third of them so would normally be pretty involved.
“You’d better stand in the corner.” she said.
I sprung to my feet.
“Yes Mistress.”
I felt the usual pang of excitement and my cock responded in its usual rigid fashion, this time causing a contraction of muscle tissue around the intrusion.
“Nose against the wall.” She commanded, then added “Worm.”
“Yes Mistress Nesbitt.”
I pushed my nose into the corner of the room, the walls shutting off my line of vision. I stood, waiting for the first signs of an assault, little sounds of movements filling the minutes that seemed like hours.

Then I felt the first touch of her hands around my waist, reaching to the poppers of my overalls. I felt them being ripped open and, in the same movement the garment being pulled down to mid shoulder level. Movement now constricted I felt her fingers cruelly twisting my nipple. 'How would she react' I heard myself thinking. Small mewing sounds slipped from my lips as I felt her pull the garment down to my ankles.
"What's this?" she demanded.
"A butt plug Mistress" I replied.
"I can see that but where did it come from?"

I took a deep breath and told her everything. The Jewson delivery driver, the BJ I had given him, the spunk I had swallowed, the kiss and the promise of more to come. All the time I faced the corner and heard her clothes rustling as she masturbated to my words and the pictures she saw in her head.
"What time is he due?"
"3.30 Mistress."
"Good, I'm going to enjoy this." There was an edge to her voice that set my cock twitching. "Bend over in the middle of the room and touch your toes."
"Yes Mistress."
I moved as best I could, hobbling with the overalls around my feet then bent and gripped my ankles. She came to my side and gave me twelve hard swats with her hand and I rocked with each alternate cheek-biting blow.
"Now stay like that until he gets here."
"Yes Mistress."

Time passed so very slowly. The butt plug was pushed further in a few times by my Mistress as she passed. My arms ached and my head began to swim with dizzy thoughts. At long last I heard the back door opening and the bark of a gruff male voice.
"Get your arse ready boy."
I heard my Mistress freeze in her tracks in the bedroom next door. He came to my side.
"I see you are ready for me."
"Yes Master." I felt his callused hands roaming over my buttocks then that instant of delight as that hard male hand roughly spanked me. Six hard swats.

I felt his fingers fiddling with the catch of the strap holding the dildo inside me. I felt the straps rub against my thighs and then his fingers, now surprisingly gentle as they pulled the dildo out of me. I felt empty, barren, deserted. The door to the bedroom opened and my Mistress stood framed in the doorway, a cane tapping her thigh.
"You're here. Good."
The look of shock and horror on the delivery driver's face was a picture to behold.
"Who are you?" I heard him stutter.
"I am the Mistress of this Worm and if you want to play I shall be your mistress as well."
"My Mistress? I don't play that sort of game."
"Then you'd better leave. It's me in control or nothing."
He seemed to hesitate and was about to reply when I saw my Mistress opening her blouse, her hand slipping inside and fondling, pulling roughly at one of her nipples. That sealed it.
"Okay."
"I'm in charge and you do what I say."
"Yes."
"Yes Mistress."
"Yes Mistress" he repeated lamely.

She walked fully into the room and stood behind me.
"Stand to attention and face me."
"Yes Mistress." He turned and faced her. She wasted no time at all, starting by undoing the buttons of his overalls. His lean, body was revealed, tee shirt already removed, nipples erect and slim belly revealed.
"What's your name?" The cock came into view and I heard him groan as she gripped it and rolled it in her tight grip.
"Tom Mistress." The garment fell to the floor.
"Kick it away and then remove your shoes and socks Tom."
He did as he had been told and returned to his position. She moved a chair next to me.
"Strip the Worm and sit on the chair."
I felt his hands at my ankles removing the overalls from me, then my shoes and finally my socks. I remained bent over and waiting as he sat in the chair next to me.
"Get over his lap Worm." I stood stiffly then stretched myself across his naked lap, his cock pressing into my lower belly as my fingers found the carpet.
"Spank him brutally on the same buttock until I say change, then do the other one."
He took her commands at face value and started to beat me mercilessly with his heavy strong hand. I felt the other hand gripping my waist as he spanked and welted me. The attack levelled against one buttock quickly got me squirming on his lap and I felt his cock grow yet harder and longer between us.
"Change" she barked.
The other buttock got the same treatment, quickly turning it crimson and bruising the flesh.
"Change" she called again. By the fourth such command I felt I could take no more but there were six more and I was calling out by the time she said "Stop."

"Both of you stand." I shuffled off and stood to attention, my head slightly bowed. He rose from the chair.
"Side by side."
He moved to my left and she reached out gripped both rigid cocks, pumping them slowly. Then her hands rose and gripped nipples, one of each and twisted them hard and far.
"Worm, bend over and place your hands in the centre of the chair."
"Yes Mistress."
I bent as instructed.
"Now ask him for a hard caning,"
"Please cane me Master Tom. Cane me hard. Very hard."
I saw her handing him the cane and watched as he took up position next to me. He measured hi distance with a few taps and then raised the implement. The whistling arc that pierced the air warned me that he was going to respect my wish for a hard caning and the biting flash rewarded me with an intense stripe of pain across my buttocks. Five more times the whistle was stopped by my flesh and each time I managed to remain stoically silent.
"Enough."

He moved away from me slightly.
"Sit on the chair Worm."
I knew it wasn't a kindness that made her command this. The feeling of my own weight on my sore striped buttocks would double the punishment. I sat and felt the heat spreading throughout my nethers.
She looked at me and dropped to her knees. I felt my stomach turn and my cock wilt as she opened her mouth and started to fellate him. I looked away.
"Look at us." She bellowed. I looked back and watched, my head filled with mixed feelings as she found the root of his cock and he started thrusting inside her head. To my surprise my cock started to rise again and I saw her hands opening her blouse fully, her swollen nipples now fully in view.
"Take over." She commanded.
I shuffled forward and quickly took her place at his feet his cock now fully engulfing my mouth. She took the cane from his hand walked behind him, measuring her distance against his buttocks and started to cane him every bit as hard as he had me. With each cut of the cane I felt him jerking into my head and needed to make no further movements to keep the rhythm going.
"Face each other, hold your cocks up and clutch each other tightly around the waist."
I stood and faced him, holding my cock up and then watching as he did the same. We moved closer until our belly's pinned our erections against each other. We held tight.
"Now snog each other. And every time you break for air, you each get a cut of the cane."

Our lips met and our mouths opened. She revolved quickly around us until we parted for half a second. The flash of the cane jerked us tighter into each other. First me and then him. Another break, another flash of cane each. Revolving around us in predatory happiness, slashing after each gasp, mewing with delight. I could feel the first traces of his pre-come moistening my belly and I longed to lick him clean. His tongue deeply probed my mouth and mine answered in like fashion. My cock had never been this hard before and I was sad when she ordered us to stop.

We separated, our cocks just touching tip to tip.
"Kneel on the floor Worm."
"Yes Mistress." I knelt and fell forward onto my elbows.
"Arse up." She insisted. I pushed it higher into the air, dipping my belly nearer the floor. She looked at Tom and gripped his cock.
"Fuck him."
"Yes Mistress."
I was still hollow from the dildo, the muscles barely tightened so his entry was easy and comfortable. I felt that dark feeling of being properly filled, that eyes closed darkness of savage sodomy as he pushed home and started thrusting. His hips banged against my painful welts and my cock was resplendent, parallel with my belly and pointing at my face as he pounded. Then I felt the clips being attached, one on each of my nipples and then saw another set applied to his. Mine swung as he fucked me, increasing the sensations as they moved. I could feel the chain between his resting on my back as he pounded faster and harder and could just make out her hands rolling first his balls and then mine. I could feel him growing to that nearly no-return point as she barked "Stop."

I was left hollow and empty once more as he pulled out of me, my buttocks twitching in pain and delight.
"Stand." She ordered then fixed me with a stare as she removed the condom from his still rigid cock.
She was naked, beautiful and flushed, her fingers working at her fanny. Her stare grew more intense.
"I was considering whether I should get you to fuck me Tom. I need a cock inside me and Worm won't use condoms." This was my chance to object. She had never fucked anyone else before and I knew she was asking about how I felt. I knew that if I piped up she would say no and find some other resolution. My hesitation was enough of a comment and the feelings that churned through my stomach intensified as she lay down and said
"Get a new condom Tom." He pulled one from the packet and tore it open with his teeth.
"Put it on him Worm."
This was another chance for me to protest but I found my hands taking the rubber tube and rolling it down his member, carefully leaving a spunk sack at the end.
"Fuck me Tom," she hissed “fuck me hard.”
He knelt between her legs and I found my hand taking hold of his cock and guiding it into my lovely Mistress, my beautiful wife. Her head fell back and she screwed up her eyes as he entered her virgin, but for me, fanny and pushed all the way home.
"Fuck me Tom." She repeated urgently. He moved up onto his toes as I gripped her nipples and he started to plough her, his dimpled buttocks moving up and in with each speedy thrust.
"When you're ready to come pull out and put it in his throat." She rasped as he fucked her harder and harder. I heard her gasps first and knew that she was contracting around him in the throes of intense orgasm. Her throaty scream rose as he pulled out, ripped the condom from his cock and I dipped my head between them and took it to the back of my throat. His bucking, jerking orgasm filled me with his lovely spunk for the second time as her hand worked the orgasm along, prolonging the feelings of ecstasy and release. I rolled his balls and pulled hard with my sucking stomach muscles as he thrust violently into me dumping the last remnants of his come into me.

"Kneel over me Worm."
"Yes Mistress." I knelt astride her chest and felt her hand pumping at my cock, fast and furious as the sperm shot from me all over her breasts.
"Now lick it up." Her hands ran affectionately through my hair as I licked my own seed from her slim brown body.
"My little Worm."