PDA

View Full Version : Planning for when this is all over

yummymeusli
24-05-2020, 03:55 PM
My husband usually arranges my punishment sessions but he's got his hands full with wirk and other committments (Mostly female bottoms) so, at his suggestion, I'm advertising for myself.

This is only the second time I've done this so I'm very nervous about doing it as trusting his judgement has been the key to a lot of very satisfying sessions so I have been and will be very cautious.

I like these encounters to be long, hard, erotic occasions that iinvolve a series of punishment sessions using various implements and build to a climax involving a hard and lengthy caning with several different canes and often, different positions.

There are many pictures of me on this site and whilst I don’t want any mugshots, pictures of potential punishers will be most welcome especially if naked and erect I am, after all, likely to be asked to kneel and open wide which I love with the right people. I will be picky but I rhis seems to me the best opportunity to plan for when things get back to 'normal'. Self spanking holds no surprises and is never a cause for butterflies in the tummy.
...continues after picture

https://www.spankingcontacts.co.uk/images/benchkneel2.jpg

Sessions can take place here in our playroom, in the house, groounds, outbuildings etc and I am also happy to travel. In the past eighteen months I’ve been to Crewe, York, Essex, Newcastle, Fife, St Ives, Cardiff and Norwich. Naturally there needs to be a really juicy session planned if I am to travel a long way but so far the farthest I’ve been is Germany.

Please everyone, read my profile, have a look at the pictures, read my blog and get in touch

Thanks for reading this.

Super7
08-06-2020, 10:37 AM
hi,not been on here for a while ,we had some wonderful chats before if you remember ,would love to make those chats a reality?

peterd
18-07-2020, 03:33 PM
Hi
I would certainly be interested in dealing with you and am quite happy for your husband to arrange details etc as that is quite common.
Don't live too fare any here in High Wycombe or can easily travel and always seeking to make the acquaintance of ladies and couples needing disciplinary encounters.

Hope to hear from you

Regards
P