PDA

View Full Version : Anglesey/Gwynedd- Anyone Up For a Spanking Adventure?

angerlsey
30-12-2006, 05:31 PM
Looks like I'm first on here from the area, so here goes!
I'm a relatively safe, sane spanker/spankee based near Holyhead on Anglesey. I love all aspects of cp from the anticipation to the actual act, and believe it should be fun and rewarding for both parties.
Can I be open from the start and say that, yes, I am married, we have an arrangement that allows us both a little freedom to explore our outside interests.
If you contact me I can promise several things, I won't bug you or try to talk you into anything, I will be totally discrete and finally you will enjoy yourself!

Right, all that said, down to business! I love all cp from mild otk spanking to full on caning. I have a modest collection of implements including school canes, antique tawse and a stinging right hand!

So, hardened experienced veteran or nervous first-timer, get in touch and lets talk!

andy

catrough
21-11-2007, 05:28 AM
hi andy my name is mike im married too 41 slim nice bottom i live in dublin travel to cheshire regular would love to meet you very coveient in holyhead i love otk spanking i can give or take but would rather take realy looking forward to feeling your hand across my bare bottom, untill then bye.

canemeplease
16-02-2008, 06:23 AM
Hi Andy,

Just wondered if you are still up for this, I appreciate things might have changed given time post was originally placed. If you are please let me know and we can talk.

Spank me
08-03-2019, 10:51 PM
Hi, I,m in Anglesey most weekends, I was wondering if you are still interested in administering some punishment to an (older) errant schoolboy?