PDA

View Full Version : Help me if you can I need a spank

Holidays in Eden
28-04-2008, 10:20 AM
Slim, attractive, submissive female requires a firm male hand for spankings and soothing massages. Have always self spanked but would like to feel a man's sharp hand on my bum, breasts and other as well as whip etc.

daveb
28-05-2008, 10:44 PM
Would love to help you, nothing I love more than a cute young firm girls bottom to spank. davebrad2006 on yahoo

Tim Green
01-06-2008, 04:15 PM
Would love to heklp - where do you live?

Tim

kindlysir
08-06-2008, 11:48 AM
Having chatted I know your circuimstances changed, but if they change aagin and you wish to communicate in the future .. please do get in touch again

Dreammaker
08-06-2008, 03:08 PM
I did send you a private message, so not certain that you received it, if you would like to chat I am available anytime.

:)

Redhands
10-06-2008, 11:39 AM
Hi there,
Just joined spanking contacts, so would like to respond to your ad, and let you know that I am here!!

48 yr old white male, experienced spanker, always keen to hear from naughty young ladies. Always keen also to visit naughty young ladies and provide them with what they need - and certainly a spanking followed by a caring and soothing massage is right near the top of my list of favourites!

Anyway, I am sure you had plenty of similar offers - more than enough to keep you busy! But if you would like to chat more, please do e-mail me at redhands94@aol.com - it would be great to hear from you,

Russ

just4fun
18-06-2008, 01:03 PM
Sounds like and wind up to me. LOL
Happy hunting