PDA

View Full Version : Gentlemen I have...........

Holidays in Eden
30-04-2008, 09:14 AM
.........in my possession 1 pair of buttocks that require attention.

JusticeAwaits
30-04-2008, 04:41 PM
Oh now I think I may have mislaid just such a pair!

Are they curvy with a good resilience?

Do they sway when the move and wag when spoken to?

If you spank them do they trun a delicious pink then red as they clench and unclench?

If so they're definately mine, and I need them back. My hand is getting very lonely without it's friend.

;)

Holidays in Eden
30-04-2008, 06:33 PM
Oh now I think I may have mislaid just such a pair!

Are they curvy with a good resilience?

Do they sway when the move and wag when spoken to?

If you spank them do they trun a delicious pink then red as they clench and unclench?

If so they're definately mine, and I need them back. My hand is getting very lonely without it's friend.

;)
How did you manage to lose a pair of friendly buttocks that are important to you?
How do I know they are definitely yours?
THe ones in my possession may or may not be red, a little bruised but comfortably warm today? Which is it?

JusticeAwaits
30-04-2008, 11:39 PM
I request an identity parade.

I will know the pair that belong under my hand anywhere.

As to how did I lose them, well it all began one warm balmy summers night. The sky was parting it's curvacious clouds to allow the moon to gaze upon the earth. The path through the woods was damp with the smell of the tree moss and the whispering of the leaves foretold of my arrival. ..........................

Ah but then if you were in possesion of my pair of buttocks, she would have already told you this tale.

Holidays in Eden
01-05-2008, 02:26 AM
I request an identity parade.

I will know the pair that belong under my hand anywhere.

As to how did I lose them, well it all began one warm balmy summers night. The sky was parting it's curvacious clouds to allow the moon to gaze upon the earth. The path through the woods was damp with the smell of the tree moss and the whispering of the leaves foretold of my arrival. ..........................

Ah but then if you were in possesion of my pair of buttocks, she would have already told you this tale.
Identity parade eh?! Well we'll see about that! This is a bit like Cinderella and the glass slipper except these butocks aren't made from glass. I haven't inspected them closely so not sure what they are made from but I do suspect they were made in China.

JusticeAwaits
01-05-2008, 09:38 AM
Perfect! The land of the finest, smoothest and most resilient porcelain, touched by hands that care for the inner beauty of such a precious object.

小姐您诱惑我

Vidante
01-05-2008, 12:19 PM
.........in my possession 1 pair of buttocks that require attention.

While they're in your possession, would you care to transport them about 100 miles in an easterly direction?:D

Holidays in Eden
01-05-2008, 12:53 PM
Perfect! The land of the finest, smoothest and most resilient porcelain, touched by hands that care for the inner beauty of such a precious object.

小姐您诱惑我
I think you've forgotten your name and need to go back to the desert to remember it, "In the desert you can remember your name cos there aint no one for to give you no pain" (A Horse With No Name). Don't say you don't know it, you're old enough. Inner beauty ? Is that a play on words, double meaning.............?Best wishes P.S Are you going to tell me about yourself?