PDA

View Full Version : Spanking for deseving naughty boys

al19
07-05-2008, 08:24 PM
I'm a mature, white male, very experineces in dealing with naughty boys.
Looking for slim (18 to 45), smooth (shaved) naughty lads who think they would benefit from a long over the knee spanking and to be generally treated as a juvenile delinquent.
Your punishment could include being made to stand in the coner, being verbally chastised, to be stripped and intimately examined or inspected. You would be spanked in varying stages of undress, and of course leading up to having your trousers and pants taken down and being put over my knee for a sound bare bottom spanking. I prefer to administer hand spankings but other implements may be used if required. I have, on occasion found it necessary to use a belt on a miscreant's bare bottom whilst firmly holding him over my knee.
Please feel free to email me if you fit the requirements. A photo would be appreciated. You don't have to be experienced. I have experience with beginners.

schoolcp1
28-05-2008, 02:24 AM
hello sir where r u

SpMeHard
24-06-2008, 11:52 PM
Hello Sir

I am afraid I have been a very naughty boy and deserve all the punishments that you describe.

Would like to stand in the corner with trousers down whilst be firmly told off. Spanked on trousers, pants and on the bare if you feel that it is required.

you may wish to inspect me as well sir.

I can't accomodate, can travel in London and am a slim 39 year old guy.

Michael Greene
02-08-2008, 08:37 AM
Sir

I am a submissive guy with a lean toned athletic build who adores being controlled, humiliated and punished by a mayure, athoritarian Head Master or Uncle figure.

Please email me at michaelgreene24@hotmail.com and i will send you my full personal details and a recent pic.

Essex based, mobile, available day or evenings.

Respectfully michael

smarticus
04-10-2008, 11:13 PM
Am extremely interested and in need of a firm hand on my pert buttocks. Pls post.

sissy
29-06-2011, 12:40 PM
Please sit I would be privileged to be placed over your knee for a sound hand spanking

sissysusie123
01-08-2011, 06:47 AM
Dear sir,
Would you consider spanking a very submissive sissy crossdresser ? Please contact me at sissysusie123@btinternet.com if you are interested.
Regards
Susie