PDA

View Full Version : Male disciplinarian near Brighton looking for a younger man

Vidante
09-05-2008, 02:15 PM
I'm an experienced, 56 year old deliverer of CP living near Brighton. I'm looking to meet younger men, new or experienced, who wish to be on the receiving end of a spanking, caning, paddling or flogging.
This can be within the context or role-play, or a straight, ritualised beating - with or without restraints(See the photo album on my profile).
I live alone and can meet during the week - most days and evenings. I can also accommodate overnight - either in the spare-room or in chains on the floor of the play-room! I cannot meet at weekends.
I'm looking for younger men; preferably under 40 with a completely submissive demeanour. Straight, gay, bi or bi-curious, TV or TS - it doesn't matter to me. But, please, no facial hair - sorry; it's just a thing of mine.
I also enjoy other S&M play.
I'm completely safe, sane and consensual, and respect pre-scene negotiations and safe-words. But within this framework, I will take you as far down your chosen road as you wish to go.
How about we meet for coffee and discuss it?

dean
10-05-2008, 11:10 AM
Hi i would be very interested in a visit,maybe we could have a chat .Dean

Vidante
13-05-2008, 11:33 AM
I've mailed you dean.

Vidante
21-05-2008, 02:39 PM
Just to bump my advert up; I'd like to inform anyone who's interested, and the majority who aren't, that I've now posted a couple of photo albums on my profile. One showing a couple of photos of the fixed restraints in my playroom, one showing a photo of my new canes.

squirrell
22-05-2008, 03:12 PM
very interested in your ad.

im male 47 and always been subject to cp even at a young age
right through school and at home
i am quite submissive but people say i am still very cheeky and need long firm discipline sessions
i live in sth london and if not too old for you would look forward to a session with you

i am free tomorrow anytime fri 23 may and dont mind travelling to you

please let me know either way

regards squirrell

Vidante
05-06-2008, 01:09 PM
I've posted an album of pics on my profile of a recent session with a TV submissive :D

2cheex4u
09-08-2008, 02:04 AM
I am (like many others) very interested in your advert and would love to meet you at some stage. Although only a couple of years younger than you, if you find yourself at a 'loose' end and would like to or have a need to exercise your caning arm then please get in touch with me. I would like to meet up with someone who would like to take their time with administering much needed punishment. I could go on and on but think that will suffice for now.

Thank you for reading this...and here's hoping that you might think that 2cheex4u might be worth your attention of turning them in to 2redcheex4u. :(

beluckisix
09-08-2008, 08:46 PM
SIR
Under achieving schoolboy needs strict master to administer first real discipline session,for unacceptably poor end of term exam grades. Tight white school gym shorts removed at SIRS discretion.
Thank you Sir.

SwedenIndianboy
25-08-2008, 08:01 PM
Hi, I saw that you had a spare room in Brighton?

takingorders
21-11-2008, 05:39 AM
Sir, I am a 38 year-old masculine but submissive male, 6', 75k looking for a sound spanking from a dominant verbal male. Live in brighton. Can be free in the evenings. please email me at takingorders@hotmail.com marco

katie
25-11-2008, 09:59 AM
Dear Sir

I am a slim 40 year old who finds the intensity of spanking and caning increased by cross dressing in school unifrom.
Not looking for sex but I do understand that submitting to being played with is simply a part of being obedeint.

If you would be interested in helping me to love, honour and obey my male elders and betters I would be honoured to hear from you Sir,

with respect and obedirnce,

katie xxx

naughtyschool_boy
26-11-2008, 11:55 PM
hello sir,
im a 21 year old submissive schoolboy. if you can private message me back im happy to swap details and hopefully we can arrange a meet soon.