Thread: Smacked bottoms

Default Smacked bottoms

Male, straight, 44yrs based in London, and newly registered here.

I am looking for like-minded men/CDs/TVs who enjoy giving or receiving (or both!) enthusiastic spankings. Nothing excessive, but a very red bottom is the main aim.

I prefer OTK hand spanking with occasional use of domestic implements (slipper, hairbrush etc.)

More than happy to engage in mutual HR if wanted, but that is by no means essential.

Default Re: Smacked bottoms

Hi good afternoon i pefer to rescieve a good slippering and more but i am not adverse in giving what i get so if interested please reply and we can disscuss this matter further thank you inadvance

Default Re: Smacked bottoms

Hi, feel free to PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by naughty boy View Post
    Hi good afternoon i pefer to rescieve a good slippering and more but i am not adverse in giving what i get so if interested please reply and we can disscuss this matter further thank you inadvance