Angry Naughty TV. Maid / School Girl, Still looking for some HARD PUNISHMENT

Hi, I am looking for a gentleman (any age) to visit me in my home in Windsor, Berkshire on a no fee either way basis to administer a VERY LONG HARD O.T.K. spanking with hand, hair brush, paddle etc. and moving on to the strap and cane! The punishment interspersed with “corner time” etc. as a Victorian head of the household would punish a naughty maid.
    I am a mature TV. (56) and quite convincing. I have a full maids uniform in black and white with lots of petticoats, frilly maids panties, stockings& suspenders etc. I could also dress as a School Girl or Secretary, for you if you prefer I have a nice house with parking and am available most weekdays (Mon/Fri) AMs/lunchtime. I hope there is a gentleman some wear who would love to punish me and make me “yelp” and kick my legs about while you make by bottom RED HOT & SORE.! This is a genuine offer and hope genuine gentlemen reply! I look forward to hearing from you at katietvsub@aol.co.uk.
    Katie, X

Last edited by KATIE TV; 16-06-2008 at 02:59 PM.