Default Scottish bottom sought

57 year old male spanker based in Edinburgh with over 25 years of experience (and a good collection of implements) seeks young bottom (or bottoms) to deal with. No fees either way, as I am willing to take a regular girl or boy under my wing (and my hand!). Might pay travelling expenses to my home where for the right subject I may even offer accomodation.

Know that you want to be spanked BEFORE you answer as I am tired of long email contacts with bottoms that need a heap of persuading and then pull out at the last minute.

Ian.

Default Re: Scottish bottom sought

Hi

I have been looking for some time for an older type gent who can play the role of uncle etc to find out that I have been naughty and acting like a baby boy. I am 47 but could quite easily play the naughty nephew to someone who understands this. I think an ideal scenario is for me to be sent to bed in my pyjamas and then you come through and chastise me and tell me that I have been very naughty and that you have decided that I will have to be put over your lap and spanked. Once I am properly positioned over your knee I start to receive several smacks on my pyjama bottoms and at the same time you enquire about other misdemeanours you have heard about. On hearing this you decide that my pj bottoms will have to be lowered for a further spanking and revealing my underwear.

On doing this you discover that I am wearing a pair of girly pink panties covering my bottom and this makes you cross. I'm told that I will have to receive another 2 spankings. One with and one without and you gradually start to lower my panties a bit at a time until they are around my ankles with several smacks in between.

I've been honest and would hope that I can find someone who woudl go along with this. I am not into being severely punished but spanked and chatised although I would expect to have quite a hot and stingy bottom afterwards.

I am 6ft, slender clean shaven with a nice smooth bottom.

P.S. another Ian