Default Disciplinairian needed for missed CP sessions.

Are there any gentleman 40+ in the whole of the Sussex and Southern Surrey (Crawley/Horley) area who have knowledge and skills in administering CP and would like to do this to me, a young looking (50's) male I have had OTK spanking and caning but I am sure there must be more to this that I have yet to experience I have been told that I have excellent 'O' levels but know that the 'A' level side needs to be expanded up on or stretched so going the 'whole' way would not be rejected by me during any such session. I would even consider meeting a Master of Discipline if you fall just under the 40+ mark...so the age is flexible with no ceiling limit. If you feel you might be the right person and want to 'rise' to the challenge then you can reach me at topovacanta@gmail.com I hope to hear from someone in the not too distant future. Thank you for reading this post.

PS: The reason I have said those areas is because they are easy for me to get to but I can also accommodate and be available days/evenings and weekends. Here's hoping.

Default Re: Disciplinairian needed for missed CP sessions.

You need a good long hand spanking, now that take at lest an hour.Now that I am willing to do fro you. Ofcorse your bottom will need to be rubbed,felt, and curessed. You could then be intrerduced to the sliper and belt.I am not out to fuck your arse yet, I like a red,warm,arse, to kiss,lick and feel frist.