Default Spanking Venue For Hire!

Large purpose built play space, full of kinky furniture and equipment for hire. Crops, paddles, canes and various restraints to name but a few, even school desks can be arranged.

Self contained premises set behind large wooden double gates close to High Wycombe. Privacy and discretion assured! The room is 9m x 9m and also has an attached shower room and kitchenette with fridge etc for refreshements. This is available for discerning couples and also small gatherings. Opening hours are from 11am until 24.00hrs.

Please contact me for further details.

Warmglow x

Default Re: Spanking Venue For Hire!

Hi, would you possibly PM Me with the price you are charging for this please.
    Many thanks.
    Brad
    Peaches Club

Quote Originally Posted by warmglow View Post
    Large purpose built play space, full of kinky furniture and equipment for hire. Crops, paddles, canes and various restraints to name but a few, even school desks can be arranged.

Self contained premises set behind large wooden double gates close to High Wycombe. Privacy and discretion assured! The room is 9m x 9m and also has an attached shower room and kitchenette with fridge etc for refreshements. This is available for discerning couples and also small gatherings. Opening hours are from 11am until 24.00hrs.

Please contact me for further details.

Warmglow x
    HI please can you let me know costs and how i should book. My email address is mark3green@yahoo.co.uk

Also do you have any pictures.

Regards,

Mark

He posted in 2008 so I think you should send him an email through the site.

Bets wishes