Default Traditional discipline needed.

Hello I am Steven I am in my late 20's living in west Wales , I am looking for an Older man or parental figure , Male or Female , to dish out a real long overdue spanking like I used to get !!.
    I am a fit healthy person looking for traditional punishment , especially with the hairbrush and slipper .I need to be verbally chastised and told what is going to happen to me , I should expect the session to be real and painful and I can expect a few marks to be left on my smooth boyish bottom.
    You should ideally be experienced and should know how to give a firm no nonsense authentic spanking otk . Moderate role play is fine and I would expect a good telling off before and during the punishment. Please only contact me if your are genuine and can give real discipline stingers.
    I prefer to travel , so I am looking for people who have their own place , I am looking for CP sessions only and not sexual contact.

Gloucestershire/Can accommodate Sometimes

Default Re: Traditional discipline needed.

Hi Steven,
    I will be travelling to South Wales next month and can certainly deliver what you require. I usually stay at a hotel in Morriston and could discipline you there. If you wish to chat you can contact me on Yahoo messenger - my id is mike_redbotham.
    Mr Redbotham.

Default Re: Traditional discipline needed.

Thank you for your message , I have added you to my yahoo messenger list.