Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lady seeks

Default Re: Lady seeks

Hello China girl.

Do you really need and seek some moderate discipline, or do you just think you do and play a it via your imagination and these posts?

If you genuinely want to play, contact me. I am a mere 48-years-old, but could easily play at being 50+!!

I can cater for ALL levels of experience, and have a wonderful array of implements to play with, which again suits all abilities. If it's the lighter end you seek, try out my broad Lightweight leather paddle, which makes a wonderful sound but just does not hurt, or my wide multi-tailed strap, which has just a perfect low level 'nip' for someone like you.

Make contact and live the scene, not just imagine it!!

Still looking for a balanced older male or female

Hi. I sent you a PM some in Feb but no reply somy expectations are not high. IF indeed you are for real I have no doubt that I am well suited to your needs. However - given your lack of response last time its your call now if you want to make contact email me on toptony@live.co.uk

Hi i'm in my mid fifties and would be happy to spank your bottom.
    If you are in the bromley area.

Tony, I believe this lady is quite genuine, and quite reasonably being careful who she gets in touch with. I do hope someone will come forward to assist her.

Thanks hotrod. I have sent a couple of messages to the Lady and can only hope that she does get in touch since I do believe myself to be the "balanced" mature spanker she seeks. References can be provided should she be interested.
    Tony

Well Im surprised that I havent had more replies from mature males wishing to play and spank a nice petite Chinese bottom... where are all the nice ones?

hello China girl i would be pleased to discuss with you the spanking you feel you need time will be taken should a meeting arise

County Durham Cant accomodate at home at moment this may change. Will meet at outside venue if appropiate

Hi All, All I got to say is I recon you have all been had. It is some bloke winding you all up. LOL

Mention the word girl and you are al like bee's around the hive. LOL
    John

Just4fun Hidden Content

County Durham Cant accomodate at home at moment this may change. Will meet at outside venue if appropiate

Shes (He's) winding you all up. Some bloke is having a right laugh proably playing with himself in front of the computer.
    Just4fun Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12