County Durham Cant accomodate at home at moment this may change. Will meet at outside venue if appropiate

Default Writing to members here.

Can anyone tell me why it is that it is such hard work writing to members here in south wales.
    I have written to lots but most do not even bother to reply and others have hundred and one reasons why they cannot meet.
    Beats me, If you pardon the pun.
    john

Just4fun Hidden Content

Default Re: Writing to members here.

It can all be very frustrating but keep going and sooner or later something will click. The forum's growing quite steadily now so that will also help.
    Regards

John

Dear John,

You wrote to me ( a PM) last year and I'm afraid I did not reply. It was just incompetence with the computer. I'm really sorry. I have just got your message! I would love to visit you, and your wife, and have a good spanking/caning session.
    Best wishes,
    John

Hi john its phil , not to far away , havnt bothered you as youre busy in house but still very interested , ring me or text or mail me, thanks

hi i live in hereford, where are you. might be possible