Default Male/CD requires a spanking - Leicestershire

Hi,
    I'm m45 and looking for a lady or older guy to spank me. I like wearing tights under my business suit and ordered to take my trousers down to receive a good hand spanking over these, with them being riped apart for a bare bottomed OTK spanking, followed by the paddle, possibly a belt or the cane. Some restraint may be necessary. Would also like to switch in the session if mutually agreeable. Would like to correspond about it if anyone is interested. I can accommodate and travel occassionally (M1/M69 area).

Default Re: Male/CD requires a spanking - Leicestershire

Hello

I thought I would tell you a little bit about me, always comforting to know 'we' are not the only one's in this world with this
    particular 'obsession/interest'

For me it started when I was a young boy, I can still remember as if it were yesterday trying on some 'panties'
    I was at a friends house staying the weekend.

Whilst in the toilet I rummaged through their laundry basket, why? 'God knows' but when seeing my best friends sister's panties I had the urge to try them on, I thought they were so pretty, they loooked great on me and felt so comfy I decided I was going to have them so yes I stole them, I think I was 12 years old at the time.

I acquired more panties in exatly the same way and yes it was very necessary for me to find a very good hiding place,
    my God, if my parents were to find out I knew both would go ballistic.

Yes my secret panties were eventually discovered, Mum decided to give my bedroom a spring clean, I returned home from School that afternoon I entered our house to find both Mum and Dad sat at the kitchen table both staring at about 5/6 pairs of my stolen panties.

Nothing but nothing was going to appease them, Dad was furious and Mum well she was lost for words.
    Mum had stopped Dad spanking me in the past, now she was saying she had been wrong to do so.

I remain convinced that gave Dad a 'green light' he spanked me and I discovered a new kink.

Funny old world in it.

:-))