North Notts. can accommodate with descretion

Default Stern Headmaster Required For Errant Schoolboy.

50yr old schoolboy needs to visit Head's study. Requires OTK, Slipper and Cane, or combinations of. Preferably an "erotic" encounter with the Head's rod! Based in N.Notts, can travel or accommodate with discretion.

Also like to deal with boys and girls in the capacity of Head. Interested? You know what to do.........

Looking Forward................Alan.

Default Re: Stern Headmaster Required For Errant Schoolboy.

Hello Alan, can I possibly assist in your request for a stern Headmaster. I am 67yrs of age 6ft tall with greying hair and always smartly dressed for the part. I have considerable experience in the scene and have an excellent collection of implements including slipper, straps. paddles, canes, crops and of course a very firm hand.
    I am based in Gainsborough and can travel or accommodate.
    Should you be interested or not please let me know. You can e-mail me on
    londonspringerpurple@yahoo.com
    Regards Robert

North Notts. can accommodate with descretion

Default Re: Stern Headmaster Required For Errant Schoolboy.

Quote Originally Posted by cairnskye View Post
    Hello Alan, can I possibly assist in your request for a stern Headmaster. I am 67yrs of age 6ft tall with greying hair and always smartly dressed for the part. I have considerable experience in the scene and have an excellent collection of implements including slipper, straps. paddles, canes, crops and of course a very firm hand.
    I am based in Gainsborough and can travel or accommodate.
    Should you be interested or not please let me know. You can e-mail me on
    londonspringerpurple@yahoo.com
    Regards Robert
    Thanks for the reply, will be contacting you ASAP.

Cheers........Alan