Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Default Re: I was stung with nettles last night.

Thanks for the reply.

I am afraid I don't get down that neck of the woods but I would love for you to give me the treatment.

Regards.

PJB

Thumbs up Re: I was stung with nettles last night.

I would really love to experience the nettle treatment myself. I am available all this week if anybody wants to do it to me. Send me a PM.

Before the autumn frosts destroy the late summer new nettle growth I really would love to be stung. I have tried to do it to myself but after a couple of stings the pain gets too much. I really need somebody to do it to me and make a good job of it. I don’t mind being given a bit of OTK spanking too. Switching is also possible. Accommodation by me is not possible but I can travel reasonable distances in SE England also, I could meet you near where I am. I would really like to have it done in the open air one early morning. Perhaps to undress in front of you and walk through wet grass to a nice patch of nettles and then after being thoroughly spanked, lay down with my legs wide open and be stung in that most private place again and again until I am in agony.
    Once again, is anybody up for this? Please PM me with your location and I will tell you if I can get to you. I am of a mature age, 34" waist and a nice little un marked bum.

I will be available again in Norfolk this spring and summer for stinging. See my post in "The Fens"section.

In answer to Naked and Waiting, may I suggest you look at my post 'Nettles and self spanking' on this forum. I tried it myself and later a kind? lady took charge to re-enact the scene. It was, shall I say, exquisite.

I am up for having the stinging nettle treatment iif anybody wants to do it to me. Please send a pm to arrange a meeting.

Sounds like fun.

If anyone in the central south can accomodate and offer such a session please PM me.

Hello Shorts.
    I see you have posted a request to be stung by nettles. I have been trying for some time to get the same on this and other similar websites and I have either received no response, replies by timewasters who just want to play e mail/PM ping pong for their own gratification, or people trying to get me to accommodate or people possibly trying to get me to drive miles, using the best part of a tank of petrol and not turn up just for a laugh. Ha ha. I wasn’t born yesterday. Most of the latter seem to be somewhere on the south coast, strange isn’t it? I am quite happy to do it outdoors as I am a keen walker and all terrain biker and know some quite secluded spots but nobody wants to know. Most just want to get through my front door. Oh, and do beware that there are e mail harvesters out there who say that they will only communicate via e mail. If you do just use a junk e mail address such as at mail.com to reply then you can always scrap it.
    However, I have been in correspondence with somebody from another website who I have met for a chat and a pint. Hopefully in the next week or so I am to be seriously stung. I am going to buy a digital camera and provided I have not been wound up by this person I can put the results of my stinging in my gallery for all to see.

Pants down.

Ouch! I have now been seriously stung (not from any person on this website) after having my pubes shaved. The photos are great showing a very red bottom after about thirty handfulls of nettles being rubbed on it and my balls, cock,crutch and the bit over the cock where the pubes used to be are crimson red. However, I cannot seem to get the photos onto my gallery as this website seems not to accept them and just shuts down even after about three attempts. Anyway, I have decided not to persevere as I have had very little response to any of my ads or PMs from anybody on this forum so what is the point? Just a bl.... waste of time. In fact I do not belive any of genuine people exist here. Just time wasters, scammers and general self abusers.

Crimson Bottom Guest

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast