Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: I was stung with nettles last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Pants down View Post
    Ouch! I have now been seriously stung (not from any person on this website) after having my pubes shaved. The photos are great showing a very red bottom after about thirty handfulls of nettles being rubbed on it and my balls, cock,crutch and the bit over the cock where the pubes used to be are crimson red. However, I cannot seem to get the photos onto my gallery as this website seems not to accept them and just shuts down even after about three attempts. Anyway, I have decided not to persevere as I have had very little response to any of my ads or PMs from anybody on this forum so what is the point? Just a bl.... waste of time. In fact I do not belive any of genuine people exist here. Just time wasters, scammers and general self abusers.
    Sorry you have not found some one to use nettles on. I'm a genuine guy and there are other genuine guys and girls on here. As i think it's just that they are not into what you need. I do hope u find some one who can fore fill ur needs.
    All the best borocub.

I am in Suffolk and have had the nettle treatment about twice a year for many years now. I have to be tied down securely and howl, but it is good for me to suffer!. I would always be interested in hearing from another who would like to apply the nettle punishment to a male anatomy. I suppose I would be willing to apply the treatment to anyone too, if there was a poor soul frustrated by an unmet desire. Travel, or could accommodate in rural setting.

Default Re: I was stung with nettles last night. never mind the nettles

what about the hop bine?
    when i was picking hops some years ago, as a working class lad, all the tractor drivers were women, friends of the upper class farmer's daughter. They assumed authority, and one day Sarah caught me in the field asleep. I begged her not to tell the farmer's daughter Claire, because I was already in her bad books and she may have kicked me off the farm. I'm a tall man, but Sarah was at least my height also fit from handling the tractor. She cut a length of hop bine, took me back to my caravan, pulled my jeans and knickers down, turned me across her knee and spanked me with her bare hand on my bare bottom. After that she made me kneel before her and made me explaine that I understood why I had been spanked. Then she took the hop bine, turned me back over her knee and thrashed me with it... Apart from being a leatherlike stem of a plant, the hop bine has bristles which detach from the bine and stick into the bottom to make it itch, as well as sting... I've never sat down on any job since... I couldn't sit down for a month!
    lolx

Thumbs up Re: I was stung with nettles last night.

The nettles are starting to grow again in sheltered spots. They are always better in the Spring. Can't wait for my first stinging this year.

PJB.

This really is a superb punishment!

hi I to love nettles I like them on my cock and balls and bottom I would like to be tied down can you help me .

Default Re: I was stung with nettles last night. never mind the nettles

Quote Originally Posted by Vspankable View Post
    what about the hop bine?
    ..........Then she took the hop bine, turned me back over her knee and thrashed me with it... Apart from being a leatherlike stem of a plant, the hop bine has bristles which detach from the bine and stick into the bottom to make it itch, as well as sting... I've never sat down on any job since... I couldn't sit down for a month!
    lolx
    Sounds like a good Vegan alternative to Leather, Must get someone to use hop bine on me. I love nettles to and havnt had any for a couple of years

Spent an hour today getting nettles onto every part of my cock and balls. Only problem is that at this time of year the sting is not as strong as spring. Nevertheless, here I am 9 hours since the last nettle was applied and I am still throbbing with that lovely mix of cold and heat

Hi Male 53,

You say "can you help me?" I think I probably could !

Pelto52

I wonder if there are still any decent nettles about, they are very good and a nice quiet alternative to the slap of palm, wood or leather against skin

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast