Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Default Re: I was stung with nettles last night.

Quote Originally Posted by canefourme View Post
    Spent an hour today getting nettles onto every part of my cock and balls. Only problem is that at this time of year the sting is not as strong as spring. Nevertheless, here I am 9 hours since the last nettle was applied and I am still throbbing with that lovely mix of cold and heat
    That's what I love about nettles! I've had the sensation lasting for 48 hours after a good session..... The nettles in spring are better, young and fresh, but I enjoy them all...... So far, I've only self administered, but I'd welcome application from a 1/3rd party..... Once the initial stinging is over, I can take a huge amount, including nettles under foreskin and in anus..... to the point that I blister. Masturbation with nettles puts me on another planet!

My mistresses love this form of punishment. On the rare occasions I am allowed to accompany them on a night out my panties are stuffed with nettles

Default Re: I was stung with nettles last night. never mind the nettles

I like getting my cock nettled. I like the whole shaft and balls stung and then a especially good netting to the inside of my foreskin and my bell end includind my piss hole.
    i enjoy it when women nettle my cock and I usually get a good laugh when they see my four inch hard cock itÂ’s really humiliating.

- - - Updated - - -

I like getting my cock nettled. I like the whole shaft and balls stung and then a especially good netting to the inside of my foreskin and my bell end includind my piss hole.
    i enjoy it when women nettle my cock and I usually get a good laugh when they see my four inch hard cock itÂ’s really humiliating.

- - - Updated - - -

i enjoy it when women nettle my cock and I usually get a good laugh when they see my four inch hard cock it’s really humiliating.

Tunbridge Wells, Kent. cannot accommodate

Nice strong fresh spring nettles are the best, keep them cut back for fresh growth (and pain) once they've flowered they're not as good. You could try overwintering some in that abandoned greenhouse that so many of us have.

Having read this thread last night I went out in the woods behind my workplace and tried it....magnificent even although it is later in the summer I really enjoyed it. Can't wait till tomorrow the bumhole is getting it.

Well after a wee play with some nettles on my dick I applied some to my bum hole WOW I still felt the "burn" 2 hours later. I think I just found a new hobby. I wonder if nettles all over my bum would be like a spanking ? I still find it difficult to find a spanker and this might be an alternative. Anyone any ideas ?.

I have found a way to intensify and enhance the 'stinging' sensation of being spanked and that is to wear thin latex rubber pants for the hand-spanking and, believe you me, it works just as well for a sound caning too, so there's no need to be really thrashed to get the full benefit and erotic sensation

Well I tried some on my butt hole ouch ! but enjoyable. I am going to try sitting on a whole bunch to see if it is as good as a spanking.

jaybo Guest

Never done this as have allergic reaction to some stings!!...I swell up!...but for those that can
    It's a shame they can't impregnate a paddle with nettle sting extract twice the sting twice the sensation! :-)

I've been tied down a few times & treated to nettle torture followed by nettle whipping.
    Any older bi guys in Herefordshire up for repeating it? I do switch.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast