Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thumbs up I was stung with nettles last night.

My balls are still tingling from the experience I had last night!
    Contact through another forum lead me to meet the person who would give me the most painful, yet most sensual experience of my life. We arranged to meet at a pub about a half hour bus ride from my place. Better by bus if drinking. We had a couple of pints and were soon friends. Peter had previous experience of using stinging nettles and I agreed to give him full control of the stinging. We set off for a house. Peter had short term use of the house and we would not be disturbed.. Peter Is a bit older than me, well groomed grey hair and very smartly dressed. Soon we reached the house and we sat down to talk. I was told that my nettle treatment would begin at exactly five pm. After a couple of large scotches I was lead to the bathroom, told to strip and bath. Peter soaped me all over and gently washed my cock, sliding his hand up and down over my bulging, shining glans and around my smooth shaved balls. My anus was given the same attention, the soap stinging slightly as his long fingers penetrated my inside. I was now becoming a bit nervous, remembering what I had agreed to and remembering the initiation ceremony many years ago at school where I was stung badly with nettles.
    I was given a white bath robe to wear and I was lead from the bathroom, barefoot quivering in anticipation and dread about what was going to happen to me. The clock at the top of the stairs was at ten to five. We entered the bedroom which was quite spartan. On a small table next to the bed stood a large glass bowl containing water and freshly picked nettles. A pair of red shiny pvc industrial gloves laid beside the bowl. On the wall was a clock with a sweeping second hand..The nettles were quite small since they had only been growing for a couple of weeks in a sheltered spot but they looked bristling, dark green and would certainly give a very nasty sting. I sat on the bed and Peter sensed that I was now terrified. He went downstairs and brought back two large scotches. I drank mine quickly, and Peter removed my bath robe and I laid back on the bed naked, quivering and now totally in the control of Peter who was donning the gloves.
    Peter put a nettle head between each of the four fingers and I opened my legs wide in submission. As the second hand on the clock passed it’s zenith the nettles were squeezed slowly into my crutch. I screamed and it felt that my balls were on fire! This happened once every minute for twenty minutes and I was now writhing in agony after every sting. Peter then switched his attention to my nipples, once again at minute intervals with fresh nettles stinging the brown bits accurately with small nettle tips. This went on for five minutes and at least it gave my poor tortured balls a break, they were beginning to feel quite hot now. Next it was my cock’s turn as he slowly stung it from the base up to my foreskin tip which was pulled over my glans. He then filled both hands with nettles and rubbed my cock in them. By now I was in total agony and begged for him to stop for a while. He stopped and I sat up on the bed, feet stretched out in front of me. I looked at my cock and balls and they were bright red. "I have not finished with you yet" he said as he went downstairs for a couple more large scotches.
    By now the snow had started outside and it was settling. I covered myself with the bath robe as I was beginning to shiver partly because my ordeal was not yet over and partly because I was cold. I slowly drank my scotch only postponing the inevitable. I knew that Peter was going to sting my glans at some time during the evening. As I finished my last sip Peter told me to bare my body again which I did and I streched out again on the bed and I looked down at my poor cock as Peter slowly pulled back the foreskin. The glans was bulging and shiny and my large eye hole was almost begging me not to let it happen. Peter slowly put the gloves on and picked up some nettle heads. I laid back in submission, all my leg muscles tensed and my feet and hands were clenched. He began teasing my glans with the nettles, harder and harder. I was gasping in pain and he did it more and more. It felt like my cock would burst! Then he turned me over, opened my bum with one hand and pushed a nettle head into my sensitive hole. I screamed into the pillow! Stop stop I cried but he only turned me over and with two big hand fulls of nettles rubbed my cock and balls until I shot my load. I stayed for a while afterwards, dressed in the open bath robe so Peter could rub my balls in between drinks. I left early as the buses were beginning to stop because of the snow.
    On my way back home I wondered, could anybody on the bus have realised what I had been through that evening?
    Regards.

Derek Guest

Smile Re: I was stung with nettles last night.

FFS PLonky

Default Re: I was stung with nettles last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek View Post
    FFS PLonky
    So what is that supposed to mean to the people on this planet?

not sure what Derek was saying, but for me, that sounds like perfect torture for you!

Wish I was there to watch and help torment you.

Quote Originally Posted by boyspanker View Post
    not sure what Derek was saying, but for me, that sounds like perfect torture for you!

Wish I was there to watch and help torment you.
    PM me next time you are up this way and we can sort something out.

Derek Guest

Smile Re: I was stung with nettles last night.

Shorts Off you sad little man, it means I was commenting on the amount of whiskey (shorts) being drunk during the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek View Post
    Shorts Off you sad little man, it means I was commenting on the amount of whiskey (shorts) being drunk during the story.
    Well, for the first thing why be abusive and call me a sad little man? and for another thing I enjoyed the whiskey and the session and that is all that counts. Go back to Mars mate.

A meeting with somebody whilst I was on holiday resulted in the most severe stinging of my balls that I have ever had. I made contact with my torturer via the Gumtree website and we met in a public place. He took me to his large white van and inside there was a torture instrument comprising a piece of white wastepipe with a hole in the top lashed to a cushion and a stool. I had to sit astride this instrument with my balls down the hole whilst he pushed long sticks of nettles down either end. After ten minutes of this my balls went numb and were crimson red after the most painful experience I have ever had. Due to my contact’s workload and the distance we live apart it is unlikely that we shall ever meet again. Shame really.

Well?

Does anybody else want to do this to me? I am also up for the cane, belt, slipper etc. Also any other form of punishment ie. bastinado! I can travel but not accommodate

Magnificent retelling of your meeting with the man in the van ... not to mention th enettles!

If you are ever down on the South Coast, I know some places with perfect nettle patches.

Let me know

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast