Default School roll is open

I hold occasional schools in WEst London, normally afternoons or evenings, weekends. I am able to again receive applications for pupils wanting to be placed on the school roll. Applications can be from adult girls, boys and boys who want to be girls. Miss J is sometimes on hand to assist with larger classes when appropriate

jennysub Guest

Exclamation Re: School roll is open

I would put my name down but I often get told off for "being on a roll"

Default Re: School roll is open

hi bob
    i did send a private message but have received no reply you cant dislike me that much as you havent met me yet lol
    regards
    justforfun

Hello, sir

I would very much like to attend school lessons during weekday afternoons. I am 64, male but want to be treated as an 11YO boy, have my own school uniform, to change into when I get to you and shall expect firm school discipline. Please get back to me when you can, sir
    Thank you for reading this, sir
    Very respectfully
    Rowel D

Hello Sir

I am a naughty school boy who would be interested in enrolling at your school.

Sounds very interesting