Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Females for discipline?

Quote Originally Posted by covspank View Post
    On holiday? Up in Glasgow? She was on here last night, making her mouth go- as usual!
    TDH
    Sir, my computer is a laptop and I took it with me. Why would I lie about being away? What's the point in prolonging the agony?

Cherry x

Quote Originally Posted by westender View Post
    See, told you so. She is still toast.
    Thank you, Sir.

Cherry x

Coventry will be on fire.
    *whimpers audibly; face drains of all colour and shakes like a leaf...*

Cherry x

GOOD.

*starts to cry*

Why do I have a feeling that I've seen this posting before? I know- it's because I have!!!
    TDH
    *Wails* I know, Sir! He keeps reminding me! As if I'm gonna forget!

Cherry x

Having been away on holiday for a couple of weeks can somebody please enlighten on Cherry's progress with Westy. Has the hornet stung the tail, the tears been forced to flow and if not, why not?

Sorry just so many emails to read and go through that I fear it's quicker just to ask the question; oh, and, where's the TDH?

Also whilst communicating, worth mentioning that the user "juliesylvia" is no longer a member

Regards

Glad to hear you're in fine fettle and yes, the health continues to improve hourly with red wine; weekly (and weakly) with anything else. Truth to tell there was nothing wrong - a diagnosis for the sake of a diagnosis that could only exist when you're paying for it.

The TDH is of course a tautology unless "TDH" becomes a pronoun and, I fear, in this case it has; in which case the statement "the TDH" is perfectly acceptable. I'm sure you understand.

We had a miniature steam railway running round the periphery of our school and us boys (up to 13 years) were allowed to light, pressurise, stoke up and drive the holy infernal thing - that was if we were good. If we were bad (me) we had to load the lawn mowings at one end and unload them at the other into the smelly compost heap; groundsman watching as we did so. Somehow we never got burned, scalded, ears damaged or in any way harmed. Obviously the continuous beating was mildly irritating, the fagging boring and the masterly attentions somewhat under the bottom (as opposed to over the top), however I now have a life-long penchant for something truly wonderful, inspiring, frustrating, irritating, satisfying and devilishly good.

My question, one that arises as frequently as as the sun across the naked horizon is, where dear "TDH" did you get yours? There's a mix of Mr Coates (English teacher - "you're only allowed one exclamation mark in life") and Mr Redman (maths and PE - "If you lose the ball use your head you stupid boy") - it's always been the origins that fascinate me - that and the punishment.

Regards

Yes, you must be truly grateful to the masters at your school for giving you a life-long love of gardening!!! It's good to know that all those hours spent loading the compost bin, have led to something so fulfilling in adult life. However, you are quite wrong about me, dear Chief Bottom! I do not "dibble and hoe" for pleasure; I do it out of sheer necessity; I find it a tiresome chore;it takes me away from the real pleasures in life! Indeed, you should be doubly grateful- if you had been allowed to join the other boys and play with the trains, you might now find yourself amongst those sad souls standing at the end of a railway platform, notebook in hand, train spotting!

Your greatest crime, however, and one which your lofty position does not excuse, is to reduce The Demon Headmaster to a pronoun! Even if that impossibility were to become possible, I fear that the use of "the" would still be superfluous! If I must be a part of speech, I think at the very least I'd be an adjective or an adverb - Wow words they're often called today! Yes, that's me - TDH - WOW!!
    The Demon Headmaster
    I've been thinking about all this, and have come to the conclusion that you could be a noun, if anything; a proper noun, mind. Instead of being referred to as Covspank for example, you could be The Covspank. Ok, it makes you sound more like a thing, rather than as a person, but you could still be a Big Scary Thing! Kinda like the Bogeyman of CP.

"You'd better behave yourself or The Covspank will come and get ya!"

Rather apt, I think! *Chuckles*

Cherry x
    I don't mean to be naughty, or bad, or rude...it just kinda happens! Hidden Content

I suggest that you think again! I am Covspank- that is my name- it is a Proper noun,as befiting a proper person! It doesn't require the definite article in front of it, as I am unique- there are no other Covspanks, with whom I might be confused! My title is The Demon Headmaster- note the capital T - this time "The" is appropriate, as I believe that there are others trying to pass themselves off as me! As if...!!!
    The Demon Headmaster
    Others, Sir? I must confess, I have not noticed this.

Cherry x
    I don't mean to be naughty, or bad, or rude...it just kinda happens! Hidden Content

Oh, and you come from Coventry. That says it all.
    Oi, Sir!! What the heck is that supposed to mean, eh?

You can take the girl out of Coventry but you can't take Coventry out of the girl!

Cherry x

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast