Cool Your decision - it could be the last one - or the first of many more..

Strict slim late 30's male prefer's older females to chastise, (younger are fine in genuine) in a firm, but very caring manner, and can be sensual & offer other humiliations / inspections if required, as well as rewards for good behaviour. - Looks to liven up an otherwise dull bank holiday weekend - have you seen the weather...

Of course if sensual caressing of hot buttocks not your thing, you can be chastised, and chastised some more... -

Alternatively - will punish younger smooth males (maybe switch) -

Or - - - For the bank holiday weekend only, perhaps you wish to strip me down, expose me, have me as your plaything (or plaything for a couple) - humilate me by inspecting me all over - put me over your knees and punish me with a strong firm hand, either alone or whilst your partner holds me restrains me -

No older males (Unless for the bank holiday only offer) -
    Postcode Location HP20 - Willing to travel... (may be able to accomodate with some advance planning)

Last edited by rrsport; 26-04-2009 at 01:47 PM. Reason: correct spelling in heading