Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    I live in Cardiff, and sadly now can rarely accoommodate.

Default Some members having access rpoblems.

Hi

I've been asked to post the following link to a thread on British Spanking from a member who can't seem to get access to the site. Mods are welcome to delete, but please at leat read it first.
    Let's have those down, young lady.

Default Re: Some members having access rpoblems.

......And where is the link?

^^ Presume a Mod deleted it?

The link that was there/should have been there was to a thread on the named site, concerning issues a number of people who are members both there and here having problems logging in/staying logged in etc etc to this site.

Please let us have the link so that we can investigate it further - without the information we can do nothing...

Chief bottom

Here you go, I guess OP thought they'd posted it, and haven't been back to check the thread.

http://www.britishspanking.com/forum...ad.php?t=44525

this is a message that was sent to me from a member on british spanking also chatted to a lady called tara who has the same problem

spankwell, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Has anyone found that these member who cannot access threads on here know if their problems have been resolved as the two people i have been chatting to from british spanking still have not even had a reply from this site or the problem, solved very sad that the administrater cannot be bothered to resolve or have the courtsy to reply back to them giving them a solution

Hello,
    I have had the same problem, when people have been looking at my pictures and i try and contact them. I get a caption come up, you are not aloud or you have not got permision to access? I dont know why this keeps on happerning.
    Regards Jonspank.

Gloucestershire/Can accommodate Sometimes

I have just received a private message from someone and, when I tried to view their Public Profile, received the same message.

what a shame this site appears to ignore current memebrs about the problem and also those who have e-mailed and heard nothing to get problem resolved i would have thought a contact site means you need all links etc.. to function correctly for a contact site to function as it should

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast