Thumbs up Yorkshire Master seeks guys to "bend over" for realistic discipline

I am a Yorkshire -based disciplinarian who likes to administer realistic CP - of the sort you would have got for real at school - plimsoll, cane, tawse, hand - no "warm up" as such so as realistic sting like at school, although the slipper does do a good job of warming up. I am seeking guys to relive some effective discipline!

I cannot always accomodate, but can travel within Yorkshire and surrounding areas. I am on holiday from work until July 5th so can travel days times up to then, and weekends and evenings beyond that

I am 35, but am safe, sane, honest, discreet and good at administering CP. I have 3 canes - nursery, junior and senior, a genuine McClelland school tawse (used for real in an East kilbride school until the 80's) which packs a mean sting, a size 13 white school plimsoll, a wooden paddle, and a strong hand!
    I like also to administer CP to the palms of the hands too which is very effective and schoolistic (tawse/cane) but this is not a pre-requistie and it is fine if you do not want this aspect
    I am no oil painting, am 5 ft 10 tall, 17.5 stone overweight! LOL and have a mean swing.

I run a yahoo group corporal punishment reminiscences as Im fascinated with all things school cp, so would love alos to hear what you got for REAL at school discipline wise irrespective of whether we meet. I do enjoy real meets and would love to discipline you..... I look forward to your reply..... my email address is goodyukuk@yahoo.co.uk . I look forward to your replies guys - a pic would be good also in replies, looks unimportant, any age over 18.... older guys a bonus! Correspondence to discuss details before meets fine:

EMAIL: goodyukuk@yahoo.co.uk
    Yahoo Messenger ID: goodyukuk
    MSN Messenger ID: goodyuk@tinyworld.co.uk [msn mess only don't email this address or I wont get it]
    Skype ID: goodyukuk
    regards

mastergoody

Last edited by mastergoody; 05-02-2011 at 09:56 PM.