Default Plimsoll slippering

I am a fit trim mature ex PE teacher, when the plimsoll was administered on boys gym shorts on a regulare basis in the PE lesson.
    Are there any Lads or TV's interested in reliving those days in the gym I have a good selection of well worn plimsolls and of course the cane should that be necessary.
    I expect yo to be correctly dressed ie tight gym shorts, plimsolls and vest.
    I am in Surrey and can accomadate but need to fully understand your needs before we meet.
    James

Default Re: Plimsoll slippering

oh god i remember the slipper well. i love school pe scenes and love to be spanked in my tight silky short shorts, ive never cross dressed but have recently started to wear a very short girls pe skirt with knickers id love to perhaps meet for spanking and the cane.... regards alan

Smile Re: Plimsoll slippering

hi jim....... a.woodcroft@yahoo.co.uk..... thanks for the reply,,,, alan

Angry Re: Plimsoll slippering

Hi There

Oh Yes I well remeber Mr Mabbot and Mr Wells the Gym masters at my school slippering me. My dad also slippered me with a gym shoe that was bare though! I would love to come and visit but live in East Anglia! I used to enjoy P.E. and games as in the showers you would find out who had been punished and who had not. Several times it was me. You can contact me at strictuncle44@yahoo.com

Regards

Paul

I am a lazy school boy that needs to be dealt with at the end of the PE lesson. I need to be bent over in front of the class and be slippered on my tight shorts.

Then into the showers, when I come out completely naked I see that the PE teacher is waiting with the cane. I get a naked caning that I won't forget for a while.

I live in Surrey, would you be interested in me coming to visit you?

Quote Originally Posted by strictuncle View Post
    Hi There

Oh Yes I well remeber Mr Mabbot and Mr Wells the Gym masters at my school slippering me. My dad also slippered me with a gym shoe that was bare though! I would love to come and visit but live in East Anglia! I used to enjoy P.E. and games as in the showers you would find out who had been punished and who had not. Several times it was me. You can contact me at strictuncle44@yahoo.com

Regards

Paul
    I am in East Anglia and into this myself. What area do you live in? I am near Lowestoft.
    Regards, Jimsoll

I used to enjoy our pe lessons, especially getting changed into gym kit - plain white sleeveless running vests and plain white running shorts with a v notch. Although I was shy and got changed into shorts first, several boys used to get changed into their vests first, allowing us to see how advanced into puberty they had developed! Our first ever pe lesson was marked by horseplay in the chanding room and we all had to line up to file slowly past the gym master to receive a stroke of a large grubby white plimsoll across our shorts as we passed by. Happy days and I would be pleased to meet up to recreate the scene if anyone is interested. I live on the South coast.

Where in Norfolk are you located Paul?