Cool Bad lad, 18 yo, needing to give and get spankings!

Hi guys! I'm an 18 yo soon-to-be student in Glasgow, in need of some strict discipline from anyone from my age up to, well, whatever lol! I like to receive discipline with domestic roleplay, dad/son, brothers, uncle/nephew, teacher/pupil etc etc...but open to suggestions!

Love to give in the same scenarios, but more to the younger end of the spectrum (though again certainly not averse to spanking older!) Role reversal is great fun!

Hand spanking is my favourite but up for the slipper, belt, tawse, cane etc! If anyone has a wooden frat paddle, let me know!

Currently based in Kilmarnock and will be for uni, but I'll be in Glasgow most days come September...can never accomodate but I'm hoping that won't be too much of a problem!

Please get in touch guys!

Mike

Default Re: Bad lad, 18 yo, needing to give and get spankings!

Can always accom you in edinburgh city centre 15 mins walk from railway station if you need a good bare assed hand spanking.
    Ian