Default Which Way... U tell me or ask nicely

Mid 30's Slimish is up for the following - Tuesday Evening Only - On outskirts of Edinburgh.

1) More Mature Male / Female / Couple to put me over their knee, or position me on all fours for a firm spanking by hand. - You may choose to explore me all over however intimately with your fingers if you would derive pleasure from this or feel it would add to my humiliation. Happy to be milked - but not a requirement.

2) Younger person (or couple if one of you wants to watch the other) who wants to be put over my knee, and feel the warmth of my hand, additional punishments / cornertime etc on request.

Eitherway you to visit me. - for prompt response Email spankinggoodtime@googlemail.com

Unhappy Re: Which Way... U tell me or ask nicely

Postal area HP13 is High Wycombe near LONDON!

Default Re: Which Way... U tell me or ask nicely

It is - but my location this evening is EH30 - and will be again in about a fortnight.