Default transvestite recieves a spanking and caning cheshire

hi i have my own place i recieve a good spanking and caning dont mind people meeting at my place i will be sub for the making of bondage cp films get intouch if interested derekpotts532@btinternet.com

Default Re: transvestite recieves a spanking and caning cheshire

Hi Edwina, Just been reading your posts, I live in Macclesfield and can accomodate and drive, love the idea of punishing a naughty Schoolgirl, I can be friendly and gentle or bossy and dominant depending on needs.
    If your interested in finding out more about me my site ID is lesley
    Last edited by lesley; 19-08-2009 at 09:12 PM. Reason: changed mind abour email addy

Default Re: transvestite recieves a spanking and caning cheshire

Quote Originally Posted by covspank View Post
    For those members that don't know it- LESLEY, EDWINA and TRANSVESTITE are one and the same person. He sometimes also posts under his name. Whichever persona he uses, they all have the same characteristics - they are TIMEWASTERS and a COMPLETE WASTE OF SPACE!!!

The Demon Headmaster
    So s/he's just had a conversation with herself? What a nutty thing to do... Why do people do things like that? What's the point?

Cherry x