Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: anyone need a cp sub for the making of vids

If he tries anything like that I should go straight to the police. I am sure they would treat the matter with sensitivity and complete cofidence. There are probably a few members of this site who are policemen or women. Now there's a thought!

I know a very nice domme who has several policemen as clients.

Default Re: anyone need a cp sub for the making of vids

As the owner of the site and the nearest thing we have to a 'moderator' I feel bound to say that any information given in confidence should be forever held that way - anything less is potentially a bit of a nightmare scenario for us all. If I think of people piecing two and two together and actually getting the sum right; well, I shiver

However, (oh how I hate sentences that start that way) perhaps it's time for us all to walk away from the exchange and get on with enjoying our increasingly short bit part - there are better causes against which our anger can be engaged. I, for instance, quite like the idea of a thread about spanking which, after all, is what we're all supposed to be here for...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12