Exclamation Yorkshire Master seeking guys to "bend over" for Realistic school boy type thashing

I am a master who loves to give authentic discipline, especially the type of stuff you would have been given in the good old days at school – cane, plimsoll, tawse…!
    I think punishment is meant to hurt/sting and to leave a stripe for a day or two, although nothing barbaric, but at the time may bring a tear to your eye – no warm ups, just like at school.

I am seeking guys to “bend over” for me to relive some of these experiences, in or out of role play (teacher/pupil) – out of role play you could actually be punished for real misdemeanours if you wish!

I live near Doncaster, South Yorkshire and cannot usually accommodate. However, I AM able to host from 28th September to 8th October – some evenings/weekends as well as some daytime slots too! I am always happy to travel if you can accommodate!

My ideal guys are everyday type of guys 40+ who got cp for real at school. Looks unimportant! However, don’t let this put you off…. I like to thrash all guys so long as 18+.

I have 3 crook handle canes – nursery, junior, senior
    A white size 13 school type plimsoll
    3 genuine tawses that were used for real in schools in East Kilbride (! McClelland (H) 1 Lochgelly (M) 1 Lochgelly (H)
    A wooden American Style paddle
    A powerful hand

I like to give authentic punishments with no warm up, just like school, meant to hurt, love to give on the bare butt and also on the hands for people who will allow it.

Would love to meet a guy who wants a regular meet if they can accom, or if you can’t accom, why not use this one off opportunity where I can accom?

I’d love to hear a bit about you, did you get CP for real at school? If so what? How often? Hands or backside, what for etc in more detail.
    What would you be looking for in a session
    Are marks on your backside a problem for a few days?

Please also have a pic on ur profile, or one you can send – looks unimportant, I just like to put a face to a name!
    Look forward to hearing more from you if you are interested, or even if you aren’t some details of any CP you got for real at school

Regards

Mastergoody
    (Sir)

Default Re: Yorkshire Master seeking guys to "bend over" for Realistic school boy type thashi

Pity you are so far away-Im looking for punishment like this,that actually hurts and leaves marks for a few days after...

Default Re: Yorkshire Master seeking guys to "bend over" for Realistic school boy type thashi

You have a PM SiR