Gloucestershire/Can accommodate Sometimes

Default Caned intercourse?

Having read the advertisement from Chinagal, I have had a fantasy of laying a cane across the buttocks of a lad as he plunges deep into his wife or girlfriend, or even his boyfriend!
    If the rhythm was right, I am sure it would heighten the experience for them both!!

Default Re: Caned intercourse?

I'm ashamed - in a happy sort of way - to say that I've done it - or rather had it done to me. Ashamed because it'll make people jealous, happy because it was very intense.

I was ploughing my, then girlfriend, now wife and the guy who had just spanked us both and had then caned me suggested that my caning would be much more effective if was inside her. I was allowed one pump per cane stroke so I controlled the pace completely: that is until nature took over as I started to rattle towards my peak. It's an incline that always takes a goodly period of fast furious pumping for me to achieve and this occasion was no exception. When I finally got there the lovely man gave me three extra for "being such a lucky bastard". Can't say I blame him and, oddly, those are the strokes I remember most.

We haven't been back as we didn't want to get too "involved" but I have often wondered if we should.

paulover Guest

I've also been lucky enough to be on the receiving end of this, although spanked/paddled rather than caned. Peter in Crosby, Liverpool has been good enough to spank me while I've giving a young liverpool girlfriend of his a good rogering.

Its most enjoyable if the spanks coincide with my bum raised at its highest, so that the smack encourages you to plunge back in. I also found that it prolongs intercourse, as it distracts you from it a little.

We also tried it in reverse, with the girl on top for a caning, taking care that she kept her legs together! Lovely - feeling her quiver in pleasure and thrusting herself about on my cock.

Highly recommended!

best regards
    Paul

I love the idea of this, or being caned while performing cunnilingus.

worcester, accomodate or travel reasonable distance

hmmm , dont try this with fellatio , it could have drastic consequences , hahahahahaha

In a similar vein, I have seen a clip on x-tube where a man has 2 lads in their late teens / early 20's lined up on their hands and knees on a bed just in jock straps. He alternates between caning their asses and sticking his cock between the cheeks. Plus he is pulling back on their wrists held behind their backs whilst he does it. Lucky bloke I say

Do you have a link or a search term?
    Quote Originally Posted by OT Knowles View Post
    In a similar vein, I have seen a clip on x-tube where a man has 2 lads in their late teens / early 20's lined up on their hands and knees on a bed just in jock straps. He alternates between caning their asses and sticking his cock between the cheeks. Plus he is pulling back on their wrists held behind their backs whilst he does it. Lucky bloke I say

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=A6I...-#.VCHQV2AtBYc

or search on caning, and date added. It should then be on Page 1. Hope this assists

Tunbridge Wells, Kent. cannot accommodate

I enjoy the combination of punishment and penetration (with consulting adults) to me the two are linked and its highly enjoyable to alternate between thrashing and fucking. I haven't tried punishing someone whilst they're fucking but will now. Any takers?