Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Herts/Can't accomodate as no sound proofing

Default Re: is there anyone real here

You have to keep trying.
    There are some very genuine people on here, and some who are real time wasters. When you contact someone ask the questions.
    One line messages are a turn off for the genuine players.
    Why is it called 'playing' when it hurts so much?
    With respect

Useful

Hidden Content

They do exist, I have been spanked by people from this site.

I can assure you there are; I speak from personal experience! So just keep trying and don't be put off by timewasters; sooner or later you'll get a response from somebody genuine.

Target.

I aren't sure about your part of the country , but theres very few real spankers in yorkshire, used to be quite a few on here, but seems most have vented their curiousity thesedays. My experience with those from yorkshire on here is (a), They almost always have an hidden agenda (b) They are really latent spankees (c) Their communication skills are that of a cornflake (d) They can't accommodate, and if you can't, then you're a 'timewaster' (e) They live thousands of miles away. Personally I have been contacted by 'three' on here, all requesting that I get in touch, either via email or on here, or messenger. I have contacted all three of them and none have responded. More than happy to name, names, if required.
    Its only reasonable to appreciate and understnd the difficulties arranging this kind of thing and I think if you are the type of person who is aware of this, then it says something about you. Those that contact you and expect an immediate response are nearly always timewasters, as are those who put no effort into a conversation, after all, its important that people doing this kind of thing are aware of whats expected, what isnt expected, limitations, do's and don'ts, and the only way to establish this knowledge is by conversation. I dont have a problem with folk who are into this on a roleplay level, emails etc, and can even relate to those who enjoy doing 'webcam' and 'phone'. What is important though is that you declare this, that you let the other(s) know what you are seeking. Most intelligent, sensible folk dont have a problem with honesty.

Last edited by leedstights; 01-02-2010 at 09:05 PM.

I saw some conversation last night in the chatroom in British Spanking about spanking. A first as far as I am concerned

Spanking Contacts has provided me with more spanking contacts than any other source and in only 2 months.

Quote Originally Posted by leedstights View Post
    I aren't sure about your part of the country , but theres very few real spankers in yorkshire, used to be quite a few on here, but seems most have vented their curiousity thesedays. My experience with those from yorkshire on here is (a), They almost always have an hidden agenda (b) They are really latent spankees (c) Their communication skills are that of a cornflake (d) They can't accommodate, and if you can't, then you're a 'timewaster' (e) They live thousands of miles away. Personally I have been contacted by 'three' on here, all requesting that I get in touch, either via email or on here, or messenger. I have contacted all three of them and none have responded. More than happy to name, names, if required.
    Its only reasonable to appreciate and understnd the difficulties arranging this kind of thing and I think if you are the type of person who is aware of this, then it says something about you. Those that contact you and expect an immediate response are nearly always timewasters, as are those who put no effort into a conversation, after all, its important that people doing this kind of thing are aware of whats expected, what isnt expected, limitations, do's and don'ts, and the only way to establish this knowledge is by conversation. I dont have a problem with folk who are into this on a roleplay level, emails etc, and can even relate to those who enjoy doing 'webcam' and 'phone'. What is important though is that you declare this, that you let the other(s) know what you are seeking. Most intelligent, sensible folk dont have a problem with honesty.
    I have regular meets with guys from the northeast. I've had sessions with a few guys from leeds.
    Last edited by borocub; 02-09-2010 at 04:57 PM.

It just seems that people just want your e mail address and your phone number which seems a bit strange seeing we can communicate through the website pm system. Beware!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12