Default what used to be said

When i was a bad boy my mother wud say .......iam going pull your trousers and pants down and smack ur bare bottom young man ..come here ................and she did to

Default Re: what used to be said

"You're going to get your bottom smacked, young man!" was a common one or, when my dad was really mad, it was something like "I'm going to tan your bloody arse for you lad!"

Of course, 'smacked bottoms' quite often happened without any verbal warning
    Andi

My housemaster at boarding school (a Wiltshireman) used to say: 'You've got a trip to Nether Wallop, young man'. The Wallops are villages astride the A343 from Andover to Salisbury. This meant either an invitation to the study before bedtime, to get the cane, or more usually a bedtime appointment with the slipper in the dormitory, after you had changed into pyjamas. Getting the cane was serious, as it really hurt, but slippering was half-joking. The only thing was that some boys farted with the shock and got teased about it.

I heard this a while back, Going to lapland, I think it came from Black Adder on TV