Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: male or female

Default male or female

it would be nice to know which members are male or female,also if people put a profile on,and encourage people to reply even if its just a no.

Default Re: male or female

I've been looking at post advertising of partners or play fellows and some are difficult to tell the sex of the advertiser, if its not in the text or better still the title.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefwhip54 View Post
    I've been looking at post advertising of partners or play fellows and some are difficult to tell the sex of the advertiser, if its not in the text or better still the title.
    I entirely agree as, especially being a newcomer to the site, I too find it frustrating when it's either difficult or impossible to determine the gender and sexual orientation of a member.

Because applications for membership have to be authorised, I suggest that the administrator should refuse membership to anybody failing to make their gender obvious in their user name and or profile.

Uncle David

Default Re: male or female - some Tips for M/f Doms...

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    I entirely agree as, especially being a newcomer to the site, I too find it frustrating when it's either difficult or impossible to determine the gender and sexual orientation of a member.

Because applications for membership have to be authorised, I suggest that the administrator should refuse membership to anybody failing to make their gender obvious in their user name and or profile.

Uncle David
    Yes! I quite agree! I've made my gender obvious on my profile. Nothing against TVs (I know this comment is going to be controversial) but there are some who try to pass themselves off as women. It may be fair to say, if the gender is not obvious, the chances are, the individual may be a TV trying to pull the wool over your eyes. (Or like me when I first joined, I was still trying to get the hang of the mechanics of the forum!) Don't get me wrong, there are honest ones as well, and that's fine, but people pretending to be something they're not really gets on my wick, be it online or real life.

There are times when gender ambiguity is a good thing - chatrooms for one thing. I will deliberately pick a gender-neutral name and will let people believe that I'm male, until I'm asked outright. Normally, they will just assume and I'll let them carry on assuming. Then when they do find out, it's a real shock! They talk to you like you're a human being then, instead of some disposable sex object. As soon as a lot of them find out you're female...Jesus H Christ...it's the cyber equivalent of a sex-starved dog trying to shag your leg. Or you're being harrassed to post pictures of yourself or you get idiots making sexually explicit remarks....but I digress. But on a site like this, your gender needs to be known! Saying that, my nick, anarchistic masochist hardly gives the game away, but "Cherry" will give you a good idea whether I'm XX or XY! Iwas initially going to call myself "Scarlet" but Covspank said it made me sound promiscuous. (Ever heard the term "scarlet woman"?) It's too "Dom-y" anyway - and it sounds like a name that a transvestite or drag queen would use!

People's choice of nick can (but not always) be a good indication of one's gender, so all you Tops out there who are hunting subbie females, please take note - beware of overly feminine names, such as "Loretta" or something like that. If it sounds like the name of Lilly Savage's twin sister, and the gender has not been made apparant in their profile, chances are they're one of the more unscrupulous TVs. On the other hand, the name "lilbunny" (a real woman on this site) - it was obvious to me that she is, indeed, female. The very name screams girly submission. Her posts are also indicative of a feminine sensibility, and she doesn't go tarting around after every male Dom either. Lilbunny - you rock!!!

Please note that all this is not always the case - there are exceptions and one always has to be careful of making sweeping generalisations. Everyone is different after all.

Happy hunting!

Cherry x

Quote Originally Posted by anarchistic_masochist View Post
    Nothing against TVs (I know this comment is going to be controversial) but there are some who try to pass themselves off as women.
    probly just me being stupid but I thought thats what all TVs do ..

Quote Originally Posted by jennyTv View Post
    probly just me being stupid but I thought thats what all TVs do ..
    I mean, online! Some are dishonest and try to make out, or give a strong impression that, they're biologically female. If you are TV and you advertise yourself as one, that's fine. When you try to make yourself out as a "real" female, then that's wrong in my opinion. False advertising! It's like me saying I'm a size 8 when I'm a size 18! If you're into petite females, then you're gonna be dissapointed ain't you? x

Cherry x

As usual, you aren't afraid to state the truth and apply common-sense to a subject Cherry.

Uncle David

Quote Originally Posted by anarchistic_masochist View Post
    I mean, online! Some are dishonest and try to make out, or give a strong impression that, they're biologically female. If you are TV and you advertise yourself as one, that's fine. When you try to make yourself out as a "real" female, then that's wrong in my opinion. False advertising! It's like me saying I'm a size 8 when I'm a size 18! If you're into petite females, then you're gonna be dissapointed ain't you? x

Cherry x
    "I will deliberately pick a gender-neutral name and will let people believe that I'm male"

that's OK if you do it tho !

I found a biological female who is dishonest and try's to make out, or give a strong impression that, they're biologically male. Not come across any TVs trying to make out, or give a strong impression that, they're biologically female.

Unlike you I don't make sweeping generalisations... otherwise I probly would have started with something like .. I got nothing against biological females.... but
    Last edited by jennyTv; 10-06-2010 at 12:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jennyTv View Post

I found a biological female who is dishonest and try's to make out, or give a strong impression that, they're biologically male. Not come across any TVs trying to make out, or give a strong impression that, they're biologically female.

Unlike you I don't make sweeping generalisations... otherwise I probly would have started with something like .. I got nothing against biological females.... but
    It's a graet shame that everybody isn't up-front about their sex and sexual orientation. I can see no point whatsoever in anybody, male or female. wanting to be ambiguous.

I unwittingly got into correspondence with a TV who actually had the gall to try to persuade me that it didn't matter as once he was over my knee I wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

I fully respect that there are quite a few TV's here and that some of you may be desperate to find spanking partners but let's all be honest.

Uncle David

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    It's a graet shame that everybody isn't up-front about their sex and sexual orientation. I can see no point whatsoever in anybody, male or female. wanting to be ambiguous.

I unwittingly got into correspondence with a TV who actually had the gall to try to persuade me that it didn't matter as once he was over my knee I wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

I fully respect that there are quite a few TV's here and that some of you may be desperate to find spanking partners but let's all be honest.

Uncle David
    I totally agree that everyone should be open about their gender and sexuality, if you really want to meet then it makes no sense to do otherwise.

Sadly most on sites such as this are fantasists who will never meet so I guess it makes no difference to them.

However what galled me is the implication that a majority of TVs are disingenuous and the general tone of both yours and "cherrys" posts
    If you have a distaste for those who are unlike you why do you need to voice that here.

Tolerance is a thing expected by all given by few.

"Desparate" ?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast