Default Folding spanking trestle.

I have designed and fabricate a folding spanking trestle. Built from varnished or polished meranti (similar to mahogany but cheaper and lighter) with a faux leather padded top. The height is adjustable and it has attachment points for ankle and wrist straps. It has two additional braces to enable it to become a ladder to rest against a wall giving a similar effect to a St. Andrews Cross. As I build to order, additional refinements can be added to suit your requirements. Ideal, if you have to visit or wish to stow it in a cupboard when not in use! Email or PM me for further details. Spankandy

Default Re: Folding spanking trestle.

Hi read your advert and am interested to know more and am in Southampton in the Portswood area of the city. Please make contact. Pippy.

Hi Pippy,

Thanks for the message and I have emailed you direct with a reply.

Regards, Spankandy.

Hello,

Is there a photo you can upload please and what price are you selling for,
    Thanks

Apologies to all who have expressed an interest in my spanking bench. A rocky time in my own business during January followed by the death of my father at the end of the month rather put plans on hold. I will contact all who expressed an interest in the next week or two. Spankandy.

I am interested in your folding spanking trestle, it would be nice to see a picture of it. I live in Buckingham, please make contact Jon.

I'm still waiting too from last year!

Apologies to all who have PM'd or emailed me for the long delay in response but I never knew how time consuming being an Executor of a will can be- particularly with two avaricious sisters.

However, I will be completing and photographing the trestle/ladder in the next week and will forward photo's and prices to all who have contacted me over Easter.

The prototype will then be extensively tested by a Mistress (with a capital M) of my acquaintance and any improvements will be incorporated with a view to going into production at the end of April.

Regards

Spankandy.