Default The benefits of corporal punishment

Hello all,

Has anyone had an experience where receiving adult consensual CP has benefitted them?

I was recently restrained for a very hard bare arsed caning. The same day, I had an important interview at work and was promoted. Could these two things be linked? It's not the first time I have had a breakthrough when submitting to the cane. Maybe it of some psychological benefit.

Default Re: The benefits of corporal punishment

Hello there

It has certainly benefitted me! I do telesales for a living and I got more leads the next day. I was better at concentrating. I felt more confident, in a quiet, submissive way. It's cathartic. You feel so good afterewards, like a huge weight has been lifted from you. I know exactly what you mean!

Default Re: The benefits of corporal punishment

Quote Originally Posted by Canee81 View Post
    Hello all,

Has anyone had an experience where receiving adult consensual CP has benefitted them?

I was recently restrained for a very hard bare arsed caning. The same day, I had an important interview at work and was promoted. Could these two things be linked? It's not the first time I have had a breakthrough when submitting to the cane. Maybe it of some psychological benefit.
    I cannot say that I have "benefitted" as such but I think I know exactly what you mean. Isn't it the endorfins that the body produces that effectively gives you a 'high'? I remember driving home after a severe caning and feeling every bit a Superman! I imagine that had I had an interview I would have exuded charisma and confidence also.

Congratulations on your promotion be the way - earned the hard way!
    Andi