Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default tight white briefs

i find that most of the guys like me wearing tight white biefs. As i like been treated like a little boi. So what clothing do u like ur bois to wear.

Default Re: tight white briefs

I've got thing for footy shorts, especially white ones with white or maybe dark briefs underneath. Also love full footy kit - shorts, shirt, socks, shin pads and boots. The last lad I spanked wore plain white Umbro shorts. Mmmmm

i love wearing tight white boxers briefs and also love guys in shorts seeing there underweaar is a turn on occassionally like to snuggle in bed wearing a bulky diaper

France (Limoges) and Yorkshire regret cannot accom

Its fascinating what turns people on..I prefer dealing with a bottom that is initially covered with something in the first instance rather than going straight to 'bare'.
    In my time I have spanked bottoms who have worn, white briefs, speedo swimming trunks, traditional school knickers, boxing shorts, posing briefs, football shorts, ladies panties and on one memorable occasion long johns.
    K

I like to wear whatever the spanker likes, but personally like white microfibre shorts or briefs. A couple of times I have had to wear knickers as an added humiliation during punishment, which was shaming but in a good way. Somehow whatever I wear I eventually feel them being slipped down for my bare bottom to be punished
    Last edited by Leigh6; 26-01-2010 at 02:28 PM. Reason: addition

i got some string y front briefs. Have not been spanked in the yet, but will be soon.

Post Re: tight white briefs

We will only spank in tight white designer boxers, or for the ladies tight white briefs, there is something so virginal and sexi about pulling white pants down, m and f....mmmmm, and seeing spankees stood in the corner with their pants pulled down to the thighs....simply sublime...

I have no complaints about my underwear tight white C&ks hipsters usually buy a brand new pair to visit a Domme ladies demand that you make the effort, as for Doms whatever pair are clean.
    It ain't what you do it's the way that you do it......Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by westender View Post
    Whats wrong with American Tan or barely black.
    My mammy used to send me for chiffone but they were always big on me at school.
    Hi sir! My mam would send me to the shop for her tights too.i also would have a red face when i had to go and get mam some dr whites when i was a child .

Quote Originally Posted by westender View Post
    Yes Boro I know the feeling. But Dr Whites are great for shining shoes.
    Sir ! that's a new one. On me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast