Lightbulb New M/M Spanker and Edger in Yorkshire

Hi! just registered having found this AMAZING site! Im a m/m top edging and spanking for 10 years now. Living in Yorkshire but travelling to London, Cardiff and Edinburgh frequently I get to play around and about.

If you wanna chat or meet, get in touch- if I msg you and you're not interested, just say so, I don't bite (honest) and don't want to waste any time.

I have no particular turn-ons except for either your ass or your dick in my hand. If you want to know more, my msn, skype and email are on my profile.

Right... lets see what else is on here!

Default Re: New M/M Spanker and Edger in Yorkshire

Quote Originally Posted by dccnow View Post
    Hi! just registered having found this AMAZING site! Im a m/m top edging and spanking for 10 years now. Living in Yorkshire but travelling to London, Cardiff and Edinburgh frequently I get to play around and about.

If you wanna chat or meet, get in touch- if I msg you and you're not interested, just say so, I don't bite (honest) and don't want to waste any time.

I have no particular turn-ons except for either your ass or your dick in my hand. If you want to know more, my msn, skype and email are on my profile.

Right... lets see what else is on here!
    /quote]available to be caned macclesfield[/quote]
    Attached Images Attached Images