Default Mature TS Schoolgirl seeks Head Master or mistress

lots of personal details in my profile.

I am Jenny, a Mature pre-op TS Schoolgirl, frequently sent to the heads study for unruly behaviour, dressed in her authentic school uniform, to receive a stern lecture and severe punishment.

Based in London but travel frequently up the M4/M5 corridor.

Will accomodate if we meet first and the relationship feels right otherwise happy to travel and visit.

The person I am looking for will be skilled with all implements of correction, have a varied collection, able to administer stern but accurate punishment and be realistic in role.

As it seems that my legal and medical staus of being a TS Female prohibits me from being a member of many clubs and groups I will happily participate and help organise any private parties someone may wish to hold.

Very recent vanilla pics and pics of recent punishment are available.

Default Re: Mature TS Schoolgirl seeks Head Master or mistress

Hi Jenny

its a shame you cant find a group to join. Im sure that there are plenty of groups around that would welcome you.

I have met lots of people in the scene and find most to be very accomodating whatever your gender or sexuality.

I love to play the role of naughty schoolgirl, and would like to chat with you. Perhaps we might be able to do something together with a Master or Mistress. (I prefer a Mistress but find it easier to meet and play with Masters)

Anyway, good luck with your search

jenni

y