Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default 19 yr old girl needs punnishment

Hi

I am bisexual, open to men, women and couples. I am fed up with inexpereinced boys who treat me like a princess and seek confident people who can tame and shame me with hand, cane and other implements.

Happy to wear my old school unifrom of required and seek real discipline and sex education

Default Re: 19 yr old girl needs punnishment

Dear 19 year old

I am a much older man who would certainly not treat you like a princess. I enjoy wielding the Scottish tawse across the bare bottoms of naughty girls. I am in London often and would be interested in administering strict discipline, but only on condition that you wear your old school uniform. I might even take you for dinner afterwards.

kenneth

ps you cant even spell the word punishment. Bend over

I live in Cardiff, and sadly now can rarely accoommodate.

Dear Naughtygirl. Report to my office in London after break. I think you need to be treated more like a whipping girl than a princess. I, too, have experience of the hand, hairbrush, slipper, tawse and cane, and experience of roleplay and mentoring.

I am forty and give good stern.

Would all the other respondents to this advertisement please form an orderly quere.
    Let's have those down, young lady.

i can spank you good girl, I am a ex teacher, and have spanked many naughty boy's and girl's in my time, I am 68 years old , I was a teacher when the cane ruled.
    John

If you get to the Isle of Sheppey I will certainly give you what you need
    I am 45 look younger and have loads of experience dealing with young brats like yourself!!

Clearly,
    You are in need of the twigs of birch. I give no nonsense birchings. So write direct to me. I am sane and former House Master.

The birching horse awaits you.

Default Strict Victorian Caning Birching Disciplinarian

Serious Disciplinarian Offers No nonsense Oludies of correction.d Fashion Birching/Caning. Errant students of legal age can report to my South Coast or London Studies of correction.

I also seek Female Disciplinarian to administer discipline to several f my errant students.

Contact with other Disciplinarians whom are interested in administering discipline in Strict Formal manner like myself.

I can also visit to punish errant wives husbads employees servants etc.

Disciplinarian Adam

You young lady - get in here now, pull your knickers down and bend over the desk. I will give you 30 strokes of the senior cane (for starters)!

Quote Originally Posted by naughtygirl19 View Post
    Hi

I am bisexual, open to men, women and couples. I am fed up with inexpereinced boys who treat me like a princess and seek confident people who can tame and shame me with hand, cane and other implements.

Happy to wear my old school unifrom of required and seek real discipline and sex education

hiya,
    i have just joined this group,and i liken the sound of your ad, i am a builder and love the thought of bending you over my knee and giving you a good old hand spanking, could use tools if required

County Durham Cant accomodate at home at moment this may change. Will meet at outside venue if appropiate

Seems to me some of you are going to have problems with traveling ( some of you). (Referring to the north of england) It makes me smile when I puts an add on here about my wife and myself, inviting new friends to contact us, and all you guys who live nearby want to meet a 19 year old girl who is 500 miles away. I refer to the northern end of the country.
    When a local couple advertise it is to much trouble to even write or get in the car for 50 miles up north.
    Never mind I do find it quite comical.
    I sometimes wonder why some of the northern folks look at the ads at all.
    John xx
    Just4fun Hidden Content

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast