Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: spank position

Default Re: spank position

Quote Originally Posted by covspank View Post
    I was brought up with the convention that you list words in alphabetical order - hence piss and wind! I wouldn't dream of asking for anything other than bacon and eggs, as B comes before E. Thankfully, I've already had my breakfast as you seem to be having problems finding the ingredients- in either order! From your posting, however, it would appear that you are not short of either piss or wind!
    TDH
    I've never heard that expression before - wonder where it comes from?

Cherry x

I don't mean to be naughty, or bad, or rude...it just kinda happens! Hidden Content

Westy

I don't know about Fife being God's country, but I can assure you that Ayrshire is God's county. Only the man up above could design a county that looks over the Firth of Clyde to the Isle of Arran where on a beautiful summers evening you can sit out with a glass of New Zealand Souvignon Blanc and watch the sun setting in the west. Bliss

BB73

Quote Originally Posted by westender View Post
    They say that Fife is Gods country.

County Durham Cant accomodate at home at moment this may change. Will meet at outside venue if appropiate

Quote Originally Posted by anarchistic_masochist View Post
    Personally, I like to be restrained - arms and legs tethered to a punishment horse or something similar. Gags optional! OTK is a fave, as is being bent over the arm of a settee. On all fours with legs apart is lethal (but nice!)

It may sound paradoxical but I need to be comfortable, so I can focus on my bottom!
    I to love to be secured to a bench or laying across a table or desk, able to hold the other side of desk or table with legs apart so my spanker can cane or strap me at will and rub my bottom and between my legs as well, if they wish. Makes me feel totally sub.
    I like to be secured as I said, if this is possible. But you have to be able to trust the person so this is not for a first meeting very often, better left till you get to know the person. Things mostly get better once you get to know each other anyway.
    Just4fun Hidden Content

Call me old fashioned.

I prefer bending and touching ankles / toes, bottom completely bare and awaiting the blows of the cane.

I'm looking for a patient spankeR aRound the CupaRN Fife area to re-introduce me to tHe. PLeasUres.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123